JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favourite Fresh Prince of Bel~Aire Episode

[color=blue]My all tyme favourite has always been when Will & Carlton was driving in the car, and they smelled chicken, and Jazzy Jeff pops up in the trunk with a big ol bucket of chicken! That always make me wanna get sum KFC...haha...

we've posted this before, but since this is a new forum, it will be cool to hear everyone's favourite episode again...

:angel:

peace,
3cookies [/color]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are too many to name so let me name some of my faves:

* The episode where Will sleeps with Mrs. Robertson(Pam Grier)

* The episode where Lisa's dad(John Amos) comes to visit Lisa and he grows attached to Will

* The episode where Carlton & Will play strip poker and come face to face with Mad Dog

One of my top favs waz the 2nd 2 last episode w/ William Shatner. U could tell this episode waz strictly 4 the cast 2 just goof off. When they go 2 the dentist and get all goofy on the laughing gas...man, that's just hilarious. :bowrofl:

one of my fav is the episode with the earth quake when will got stuck in the basement and he starts to sing: "I'm stuck in a basement, sitting on a trice, girl gettin' on my nerves.
I though she was fine, going out of my mind, don't even know if her body is her's"

so funny... :laugh2:

I love the episode when Will, Carlton and Hilary all go 2 the gym, and Will gets beat up by the girl boxing instructor. He dreams about goin' back 2 the gym and he gets thrown around by the girls...haha. My fav. part of that episode is when she knocks him down and he gets up 4 like 2 seconds, then drops back down.

"MOMMA SAID KNOCK U OUT!!" :laugh2:

[color=blue]I remember most of alla these lol. and WWW, I liked that one alot too, cuz dang..i cant remember what she said exactly,...but Will was like, "Shoot. girl, you don't have to ask me twice!"..and picked her up and walked away LOL...

I just cant remember her line b4 that happened tho...

yesterday, I was watching the episode with Aunt Viv having the baby, and Will and Uncle Phil was stuck in the elevator lol...Will talkin bout hes strait frum the ghetto, and was just gonna take the phone from that guys...then winded up dancin round,...LOL in almost a "soft voice",...askin..can i please use ur phone...it was crazy funny...

:angel:

peace,
3cookies [/color] Edited by 3cookies

Another funny episode was when Carlton & Will tricked Geoffrey into thinking he won the lottery. Geoffrey quit and Uncle Phil went ballistic.

A memorable line:

Uncle Phil: You take your big-eared cousin and you go find Geoffrey or they'll never find your bodies. I'm a judge. I can make it happen.

Two more:

The episode when Will buys a new car and runs into Malcolm Jamal Warner's car and he sues Will. My favorite line in the episode is when Will is on the stand in court and says, "I categorically deny all of these charges. This is something that has been drummed up by the Democrats!"

The other episode is when Will tricks Kim Fields into marrying him so he can have sex with her. Jazzy Jeff played the minister and had a cool pick-up line. "Although I've never known the pleasures of the flesh, I could be convinced to give up the priesthood for you."

:bowrofl: :cheesygrin: :laugh2:

i love of those that ppl have mentioned, another 1 i loved was where Carlton and Will blackmailed Hilary and she had to do all those things at the dinner table, like bark like a dog.

I also love the 1 where Wills mom sleeps with Lisa's dad but its one of those ones i keep missing when its on. But its great when Will catches them and screams "MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :laugh2:

• Hero1 unpinned this topic