JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Good article

Luigie

Even this is and old article from June of this year i think you should read it, probably you read it before but i had to post it!:

LOST AND FOUND – WILL SMITH

Marketed and distributed by Universal Music

When discussing rap music, one rarely refers to Will Smith. His blockbuster-movie-star-clean-cut-image simply doesn’t gel with the pimping and bling-bling image of the really big hip-hop/rap artists out there. Yet Will Smith sells millions of albums. He’s the recipient of the first-ever Grammy Award for rap music, and he’s a favourite amongst parents world-wide (largely because he never swears on his albums). The only question one can ask about Will Smith is why he would still want to release albums when he can earn triple the amount with one movie. The answer is simple – he loves it. Will’s new album, Lost and Found, hit the shelves recently, and Switch, the first single from the album and an absolute knock-out on the dance floor, is merely one highlight (the album also has a brilliant R&B remix featuring the awesome Robin Thicke). Also impressive is Mr Niceguy and Lost & Found (both being self-deprecating pokes at himself and everyone who has ever ‘dissed’ him for not being a ‘real’ rapper), Ms Holyroller (a scorching song about the very vocal so-called reborn Christians who constantly judge and scorn), I Wish I Made That/ Swagger, Pump Ya Brakes featuring Snoop Dogg, and real highlight of the album, Tell Me Why featuring Mary J Blige – a simple yet honest song about a father trying to explain to his son why the world has gone a bit crazy. Lost and Found proves that Will Smith is indeed a ‘real’ rapper even though his albums don’t boast parental advisory stickers.

http://www.mambaonline.com/feature/feature_mamba_spins17.php