Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

Who is Kel Spencer?

i was checking my email and found this pleasant surprise, finally an album to look forward to!!

I was going to post this yesterday and forgot. I'm so happy to hear he's ready to put something else out.

i was actually listening to his "salon stories" mixtape when i was checking my email

Top news. Finally a full proper album. Been a long time coming.

Wonder what happened to "One Way". That was supposed to be the original album title. I wonder if the album progressed into this or whether he just decided to go with a different name??

I don't know, he still references the project. I never liked the title tho'...unless FP was gonna be involved.

well with will getting involved with music again then maybe we'll see a collaboration

kel posted a new song that i found on his facebook post "you're my girl", nice laidback vibe:

I like this a lot. Perfect time of year for a jam like this. I'm sick of downloads tho.' I WANT AN ALBUM!!

yeah kel's way too dope of an mc to just put out downloads, he needs to put out an album

I talked to him a while back and asked him when he's gonna drop the album. He said that people don't want albums right now. At this point, I think he should just put one out if this is what he truly wants in his life.

it's true that people don't want albums, the state of hip hop and the music industry is very depressing, there's no classic albums out anymore, i think true artists should make albums regardless to how many people care, it's all about doing it for the true fans and keeping integrity as an artist, kel's a very intelligent brother, if he turns his facebook popsts into concepts for songs he could put out a classic album easily....