Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

Who is Kel Spencer?

I watched the episode and missed the song. Where was it featured in the episode?

Hope people are keeping up with Kel's stuff.

Production values are looking slick

man, how couldn't you keep up with kel? his is flooding in facebook non stop about his projects. i've already heard a lil skit out of this track. damn nice. top notch!

"Uggs To Hugs" is my joint!! Seriously, it's one of my top 3 favorite Kel joints. The video is so fly and feel good. It's just a bit late for it 2 be so summery in the video.

I like the video, the song is great! the girl is not that cute, but hey, its down to earth and stuff.. I love it!

lol, i thought she was pretty cute.

I thought u guys were just being critical but I just went back and watched the video and yeah, she's not all that...ha ha. I think that if she made herself look normal, she's actually be pretty. I think she overdid it 2 be a character for the video. Less is more. Who cares tho'...the video is just laid back and feel good. It looks like any block in the US. The lyrics give me that vibe of falling in love. The wordplay and wit is original. I'm just feeling this song and video all around.

Album drops tommorow people. You can get it through amazon on download £5.99 for us UK folk so not too bad.

I definitely recommend you all check this out! Such a great concept for an album and there is a lot of great relationship advice embedded for both men and women. The tracks are top notch as well. ( A few tracks I haven't heard from Kel) Production is good and the lyrics are what we've come to expect from Kel.

A track to definitely check out is "Questions Questions" I won't give too much away but genius! Check it out people! Support the cause!

Edited by Da Brakes