JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who is Kel Spencer?

Silver Tiger

No i read that bulletin too, but he sent one a few days back about coming to Europe and the UK was mentioned, Go back a few days through your bulletins on myspace Brakes.

Would anybody be able 2 send me an MP3 of "Rookie of The Year?" For some reason, everytime i download it, it cuts off at about a minute and 30 seconds. I planned on downloading it 2 finally get all my KS joints off the computer (cuz it's about 2 explode in slow motion) but i don't wanna make a CD without this joint on it. If anyone can help me out, let me know!

So when is this KS music video being shot in Brooklyn? I might be able to make it if I know when, I still have a lil' freetime on my hands till I start working soon so I could easily take a ride there

Off the top of my head, it's being shot on April 15th in Brooklyn. I thought i waz gonna get 2 go but now i won't be able 2. I just can't swing a trip like that during that week....maybe next time.

April 15th seems a bit difficult time for me too, gotta some important things to do that week but I'll try my best

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

he aint that good anyways, kel spencer is also a weird name for an artist

Really? What don't you like about him?

This is why he is called Kel Spencer as well! I think it's pretty cool!

Why the name Kel Spencer??

Lennie (Kel Spencer) Bennett- Charles Darwin got credit for the phrase survival of the fittest. But, his assistant Herbert Spencer really came up with this theory. I believe that survival and success are attached to strength. However, there are times when the strong get overlooked, such as myself for the past few years. Im fire! My style is hot and you measure heat in Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin. Kelvin gets over looked just as Herbert Spencer does but, not for too much longer. Kelvin Spencer... Kel Spencer

he aint that good anyways, kel spencer is also a weird name for an artist

That's a brave quote 2 make since the whole board is riding with him and he's registered at this board. I'm interested on how u can say something like that, yet give props 2 Nelly and 50 Cent in your other posts. Anyone else in the mood 2 listen 2 "Lost + Found?"

And since when did an artist's name have anything 2 do with their skillz?!? Someone's really reachin' when making a statement like that. :shakehead:

A few months ago i suggested 2 Kel that The Weekly Bread get a myspace page. I said that it would fix the problems that come up when some people don't get their e-mail on Sunday and that it would increase the amount of people receiving it. He never really said anything about it.

But outta no where, they now have one. Go 2 http://www.myspace.com/TheWeeklyBread 2 sign up!!