JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who is Kel Spencer?

Silver Tiger

• 2 weeks later...

Kel's really on his grind man, I was able to listen to a lot of those Free Wednesday's lately, I been bumpin "Pressure" a lot

• 4 weeks later...

Who needs a deal these days anyway! By creating a buzz himself and making himself known to the public he is putting himself in a better position when the time is right. And if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Puffy offered Kel a deal but he turned it down. So its not like there is lack of opportunity!

I agree with Brakes, having a deal is dead these days, being on the 'net is great exposure, Kel doing his thing for real

maybe the net is usefull, but it doesnt seem to work for him tho. out of all those new new york cats he doesnt seem to be the one with the biggest buzz. his output isnt big enough. facebook friends arent potential album buyers. people who buy or know your tapes and come to your shows are. and you need those, with or without label. you gotta addmit it, without will smith most of us would have never noticed kel

Edited by Turntable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Check out Kel with the mask on in this video "KS Report: Swine Flu Edition", he ain't playin', lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J0Y9JDko1c...feature=channel

• 1 month later...

Kel posted on his Facebook page:

"Salon Stories" Album Hosted by MC Lyte Coming Soon...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The song, Whats Goodie? was featured in last night episode of HawThorne.. Kel also participated in a episode before that. So it seems he keeps close to the fam..