Who is Kel Spencer?

Silver Tiger

Here are some quotes from his site:

"The dude has skills. His time is coming soon... Real Soon"

-Will Smith

"The Best emcee that you've never heard of"

-DJ Jazzy Jeff

• Admin

I got the album..its definitely worth the purchase.. Its actually a good price at cdbaby and you can save money by just gettin the cd and artwork without the case..

Kels flow is pretty much on point.. he just drives it home..hitting u over the head with a barrage of dope lines over n over.. I think my favorite track is blakc hand side..kind of reminds me of swagga off lost & found..same kinda flow.. the track with masta ace is really dope..and the track that has vocals by akon "ghetto" is exceptional.. I'll give a track by track rundown soon

I just posted in another thread that Imma buy the cd in a few minutes at cdbaby.com. Thats a rediculous price for 25 tracks and still less than 10 bucks. You can't beat that! I skimmed through the entire cd, and I really like it, and wanna be able to listen more closer to the lyrics, to get that feel the way Timboat was describing and talkin bout it . haha.

I enjoyed watching the video a coupla tymes too...

He seems like a real sweet guy, and after talkin to him a bit,... how can I not support a young brotha with so much talent ? Got my support!!! :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

I've been listening 2 alot lately...y'all need 2 quit sleeping on this.

And Trey, after seeing some of the people u listen 2...u definitly need 2 get this CD and find out what skillz really are.

Same her Sonic :2thumbs:

Yea, I'm especially diggin quite afew trax, but one in particular that me and my 10 year old really digg is Track #19, "Ghetto". He gets in the car, 'Mom play "Ghetto". lol. After a long drawn out explanation, I asked my son if he understood what its all abt, he was like, "yea mom. It basically saying imagine some ppl think their life is hard, but cant imagine how tough it is living in the ghetto." then, "my explantion was much shorter than yours mom." LOL

I've been giving it a good listen 4 my review.. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie