Sign in to follow this  
Big Willie

Who won, Big Willie or MaddBlock?

Battle  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

• Big Willie
    • Maddblock

Dude look at the choice of words, the flow, he destroyed you, just take it man...I hate losers who can't take they lost!!

my rhymes was way better any real rap/hip hop perosn can see dat and it was clear u didnt have to translate it but watever man....see ur one of those guys who use wack nursery rhymes man grow up with it

im serious and my rhyme was better y cant u guys accept dat i can accept defeat but dis isnt defeat dis is stupididty....ur rhymes is weak i slayed u if we was really battlin like face to face i guess then u would realiz how wack ur rhymes were

Hey maddblock, since you know what it takes for you to be beat, why don't you post a verse that would outdo what you're claiming would win against anybody on this forum? You can say your verse was HOT and FIYA!!! all that you want to, but you still lost the battle. I'll admit, the vocabulary was laid on a lil thick, and that shouldn't always guarantee victory, but he got you.

The voting period is now closed, as you can see I won.

Brakes, its probably best to close this topic, so no further replys can be added.

Thanks for the votes Ya'll :2thumbs: