JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Warns Dre

Guest Da Triptic

Guest renagade_tim

Game is reportedly working on his follow-up to The Documentary with producers like Just Blaze and Cool and Dre, however 50 Cent states that best to his knowledge Dr. Dre would not be working on it and warns that Dre better not work on the Game. The rapper states that if Dre works on new game album that would mean that Dre and him got beef as he’ll have serious problem with Dre.

50 queried on air personality Tim Westwood during a BBC Radio interview in Europe that if he is not messing with Dr Dre, how is Dr Dre going to mess with him? And in that case it would mean that Dre and him got beef and added that he thought everybody saw his pattern.

50 then reminded Westwood about the origins of his beef with Jadakiss and Fat Joe as they had made a record with his rival and foe Ja Rule. 50 had mocked Fat Joe, Game, Jadakiss, Nass in Piggy Bank Video.

Back in US, 50 is creating hype for his new upcoming movie, “Get Rich or Die Tryin’” as well as the soundtrack of the same.

A record called “I Don’t Know” – which 50’s ‘Get Rich’ character, Marcus raps in the movie was aired this weekend and it hit the internet as well. The song features, Lloyd Banks, Prodigy, Spider Loc and Mase, with 50! Mase takes a jab at CB4 gangstas in Harlem – Loon and Fabolous – who keep coming at him. "I don't know why Loon and Fabby won't just call me their daddy."

They all rap from the prospective of uncooperative suspects, who are interrogated by the police.

50’s current single from the soundtrack is “Hustler’s Ambition”. If the title was not already taken for another MTV film starring his ‘Get Rich” co-star Terrence Howard, 50 revealed that it would have had the title of his own movie.

The soundtrack of "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" will be released on November 8, and the film drops the next day.

Dr. Dre got so much power in the rap game, once him(or his ghostproducers, lol) stop producing for 50 and G Unit the rap game'll improve! :kekeke:

The trio that are ruining the rap game... together with Eminem.. whatever ya'll guys say about Dre being a legend and so on, he's been messing the whole rap world up for years now...

And 50 Cent dissing Dre wont mean much, I dont think so... Many people can make Dre beats 2005... I'm praying for 50 to diss Suge Knight, now that could have effects...

Yes Dr. Dre has ruined the rap game, you can't blame "The Chronic" for ruining the rap game 'cause that was an artistic masterpiece but "Chronic 2001" was the album that really made the rap game get polluted, 90% sex/drugs/$$$$$ with very lil' substance/commercial beats just like all 50 Cent albums out now, think about it if "Chronic 2001" never blown up, "Marshall Mathers LP" wouldn't have sold 2 million in the first week, "Forgot About Dre" took the Eminem hype to an all time high. Dre signed Eminem who signed 50 Cent and drops Rakim in that same year who hasn't found a label since, until Dre does something creative again and puts real mcs like Big Daddy Kane on his albums I could care less about him, he's really the older version of 50 Cent right now, Pac would destroy all these clowns if he were still alive, that's why he beefed with Dre 'cause he saw that Dre was becoming fake, even Snoop isn't as dope he was 10 years ago...

Edited by bigted

I think Dre worked on the Games "Ghost Unit" mix tape on a song called "Here We Go Again". Which if I remember correctly is an album full of disses to G-Unit as a compilation of the song Game has done with the Black Wall Street in his G-UNOT clan. 50 on a power trip anyway. He got it now, but he has no chance of continuing in the game for as long as Dre has. Dre is a legend, he's sold out with his recent events, but we can remember the good days, NWA were some good days, when he was hanging with Pac for a while those were some dope days. "California Love" has to be one of the best hip-hop tracks of all time.

This lyric sums up 50 Cent: "Your platinum now, but next year I'm gonna miss you"

I think Dre worked on the Games "Ghost Unit" mix tape on a song called "Here We Go Again". Which if I remember correctly is an album full of disses to G-Unit as a compilation of the song Game has done with the Black Wall Street in his G-UNOT clan. 50 on a power trip anyway. He got it now, but he has no chance of continuing in the game for as long as Dre has. Dre is a legend, he's sold out with his recent events, but we can remember the good days, NWA were some good days, when he was hanging with Pac for a while those were some dope days. "California Love" has to be one of the best hip-hop tracks of all time.

This lyric sums up 50 Cent: "Your platinum now, but next year I'm gonna miss you"

My bad, that was me, forgot to sign :lolsign: Apologies

Remember that Dre's good friends with Snoop, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, and even KRS-ONE, not to even mention that he got Busta and Eve on Aftermath so 50 and his wack army of rappers'll be finished :willvspaparazzi:

Edited by bigted

Dre isn't great when it comes 2 giving good interviews. He kept that fake gangsta stuff going on for years. Then in 1996, he said gangsta rap waz dead...and fake. But then he went on 2 flip the script back 2 phoney gangsta stuff...at least 4 the most part. Now he's coming across as a washed up legend who works with commerical rappers who make music for children.