JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found Appreciation Thread

Turntable

I can`t stop listening to that track. This one, I think, is even better than Tell Me Why. In years i havent heard a Song that tells that good what`s up in Hip Hop right now. I know this mya sound stupid but this song should be a Single. They should make a Remix and put Chuck D. , Nas, LL and more on it. They should promote the hell out of it. Even if Will wouldn`t have the label support. He could do it with Overbrook.

More people should hear that Song. I think it would bring Will a higher credibility than Tell Me Why. Caus Tell Me Why is more of the cry Songs. And Will`s Flow is better on Lost And Found. But i know I`m dreaming...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Me Why sucks in comparison with L&F. I think like u do.

:hmm: I'm not to sure about that......

Tell Me Why is giving off the impression of the misery the world is spreading with out any justifiable reason. The song is dope and probably the most worlwide appealing song on the album. It will reach out to anyone, probably even haters. My theory is, the subjects Will approaches are subjects that people have to deal with in every day life. Everyone, regardless of their music opinion, favoured artists or personality, will be touched by the September 11th comments. I think on a global success status it will be successful because of just that, the content of the lyrics and what is included in the lyrics.

But in the same light Im not dissing Lost & Found because the message is there and if released, for others, it will kind of signify the victory Will got over 50 Cent at the AMA's. The media will walk all over it as well. They will without fail say that Will has made a record like this to try and prove himself. They may even see it as him starting conflict with other artists because of the way the song is addressed. Best song off the album, but only if your a fan.......

But we are all entitled to our opinion and I respect yours......

Edited by Big Willie

The song is amazing, that is the only way to describe it. The message rings so true in today's state of hip-hop, and I was really hoping that if he was nominated at the Grammy's, he would perform it there. Unfortunately, that will not be the case. Nevertheless, I would have to say that this is my favorite song on the album and one of the best that he has ever done.

The track is perfect with the production, lyrics, flow, and most importantly the MESSAGE! :2thumbs: :bowdown:

:word: Lost & Found is definitely one of Will's best, closely followed by Tell Me Why! I agree with cristigolo, the song is different with the violins but it sounds amazing!! Not to mention, the message of the song is amazing as well!! Definitely an awesome song!!

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

The violins are great, I love it at the beginning as they come in, the more and more I think about it, the better and better I like that track.