JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Supports music pirates!

• Admin
yeah im not sure 2 many djs would put will on their latest mixtape unless it was a underground type track done with jeff... and if we want will to make more music..we gotta buy his albums :werd:

There's all kinds of mixtapes. As long as his stuff it dope, it's up 4 grabs. There's underground mixtapes...then there's top 40 mixtapes loaded down with good music that's aimed 4 radio. FP needs 2 have some of his stuff on mixtapes...it would be promotion 2 the fans who need 2 hear it.

i think at the end of the day the artists that hate downloading are in it for the money and the ones that dont mind just do there job coz they love it and dont mind how the music gets to ppl.

I buy full albums and i only download single trax that are on albums i dont wanna get. It would be a big waste of money if i didnt download so im glad Will agrees with it.

Yeah, some artists like the idea of downloading music as a way of promotion and a way 2 please fans...but no artist wants people just stealing their music. Even the most non-materialistic artist would have a problem with people just downloading their music and not buying their music.

I think that if the music industry and artists had more control over how downloading waz done...everybody would be happier (except the 4 the fake fans who only download music).