JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Supports music pirates!

• Admin
Will Smith supports music pirates

10/07/2004 - 11:18:34

Rapper and actor Will Smith has shocked his music industry pals by speaking out in support of internet music pirates.

The Wild Wild West hitmaker doesn't understand why so many pop stars are furious about their tunes being downloaded over the worldwide web.

Smith says: "Everybody's getting angry about people downloading music for free, but my take is, 'OK, there were pirates 1,000 years ago - there is no reason for us to think that we'll live without them in the year 2004.'

"It's always going to be there. In keeping with my intuitive comprehension of the universe, it would be foolish of me to upset myself with something that always has been and always will be. Got that?"

• Admin
[url="http://breaking.examiner.ie/2004/07/10/story156383.html"]http://breaking.examiner.ie/2004/07/10/story156383.html[/url]

i dont think its false..that sounds like something will would say

i'm shocked Will don't care, anyway, so, since Will don't care, and I don't have Rock the house.then i'll be thinkin of downloading it

've downloaded like a few, but i feel that it ant just enough..
aight, peace

So far, i know wut some of you music downloaders are thinkin..
Will is comin up wit a new album and he doesn't care if you download his songs...
come on guys, let's do Will a favor..when he drops the album, We'll 4get wut he just said right??? coz, i'm expectin the album to get a lottta sales..
wut do you think?????

:bang: :bang:

There's a difference allowing downoads 2 serve as a promotional tool and peole who just steal music. Bottom line, if u like and artsit, there is no reason for someone to download their music if they don't buy the album. Especially in a case like Will's where he is representing a music style that is suffering...quality music by and intellegent emcee.

Why doesn't he go on any mixtapes then if he feels that way? :dunno: