JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

freestyle

Now I may be 13 and i wasnt alive back then so i never really got to experience the prince but i believe he was a great freestylist and the tim westwood thing shows that he is now i think will could take on eminem and jay z and stand a pretty good chance but someone in a higher level mabye like snoop dogg, the game, 50 cent id have to say no he couldnt

you kidding me? you dont think will can take on 50 cent and game?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will also doesn't curse in his freestyles right???  :what:  Never heard him freestyle...

Thats correct. Check in the Big Will forum and you can hear the audio of Will freestyling!

Yes I've checked it out and it's so great man, it's wonderful, beautiful, it's just everything!!! So great, didn't know he can freestyle that good... :thumb:

Now I may be 13 and i wasnt alive back then so i never really got to experience the prince but i believe he was a great freestylist and the tim westwood thing shows that he is now i think will could take on eminem and jay z and stand a pretty good chance but someone in a higher level mabye like snoop dogg, the game, 50 cent id have to say no he couldnt

Well he's only 13 man, he'll come around, I used to think Jay-Z was dope when I was 15, but I don't think that way anymore. :ditto: But I've felt FP was dope since I saw "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" when I was 10 and now that I've listened to most of his albums I still do and I always will 'cause he keeps it true to who he is.

I wish there were more audios out there of Will freestyling!!  There's not enuff out there!!!

Are there any at all? exept for that westwood one..

Dont think so man...

...but heeey I didnt think there was a song called Supercalafragalistic either!

Well he's only 13 man, he'll come around, I used to think Jay-Z was dope when I was 15, but I don't think that way anymore. :ditto: But I've felt FP was dope since I saw "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" when I was 10 and now that I've listened to most of his albums I still do and I always will 'cause he keeps it true to who he is.

Why u think Jay-Z isn't dope? I'm not a big fan of him but he's got some kinda good tracks and I listen to them! I think Jay-Z is ok - I don't like him and I don't hate him... :sonny:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

I wish there were more audios out there of Will freestyling!!  There's not enuff out there!!!

Are there any at all? exept for that westwood one..

Dont think so man...

...but heeey I didnt think there was a song called Supercalafragalistic either!

HAHA :kekeke: You never know what the future holds