Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff Live Tonight

Hero1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that interview rocked man!, I liked the way Will talked bout Hip-Hop...The first time I hear an interview wit him...thanks y'all for the info..I'm sure I couldn't hear that by myself

damn totally forgot that the show was tonight i couldve come on earlier to catch it but it looks like that link tim gave has the interview. so they didnt broadcast any of the performance eh?

actually the after party is goin on right now at club vision and they say jazzy jeff is cuttin it up but im not sure they're gonna play any live footage

few im glad i didnt stay up, i would have been really mad at 4am. So no concert was broadcast? The pics are great tho, Will in a sleigh is hilarious.

I think the concert wasn't broadcasted because of what all the board members are saying. I was mad last night because my internet wouldn't work. I was thinking bout how JJFP was rocking on stage while I was chilling at home :paperbag: . Oh well I guess it was fine because they didn't broadcast it anyways. Can't wait to hear what cookies has to say bout the concert.

Also those pics are sweet

Edited by bart5