JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SHOUTOUT TO JAZZY JEFF & FRESH PRINCE

3cookies

OK...let's see if I can get my printer to work for this. LOL

UPDATE 4 u guyz! Jeff's assistant called me and told me that she's not going to make it to the show in Atlanta, but said she's gonna make sure im on Jeff's guestlist. I told her that I was gonna bring my son, and she said thats cool, but he can't go with me to the afterparty. I told her that I wasn't going. (am i crazy or what? LOL) I sent Darnel an email with my contact info, and he just called. He remembered me from dropping off the pic to JJ at Denim Lounge in Philly. :2thumbs: (well, he didn't see me, but he still remembered the pic. LOL

Well, he told me to call him tomorrow between 1 amd 3 pm, to get the info...AND not only is he gonna make arrangement for me to bring all of my kids, but he said he would make arrangements to meet Will to drop off a pic. LOL... I kindly declined, but said my son would get it to him. nervous energy would be the factor. haha... but If i can get my printer to work, this is an opportunity 4 u guys to shout out to Will AND Jeff, just like we did for JJ's late bday gift... hehe..

only got till tomorrow..so hurry up u guys...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Admin

Darnell is one of the nicest guys Nat!! Make sure you give me a shout out! Is there anyway you can go to the afterparty? that would be crazy... and you should take them up on the offer to meet Will and give him the PIC! this is an unbelievable opportunity..take it!!

<okay dont print the above out haha>

shoutouts..

make a jazzy jeff and fresh prince album damnit haha.. keep doin what ya doin the fans all over the world got ya back

peace

tim

jazzyjefffreshprince.com forever

guess I'll start first b4 sumbody else does. LOL.

JJ. Tell Irize that Natalia says THANX 4 DA HOOKUP SIS! I can't wait to see you and Will in Atlanta, and I am glad you guys decided to show sum love 2 these country folks in ATL,... I kind fibbed to one person who think they're all that... and said you did it at my request, but thats another story. LOL... plz 4give me, but imma be right there supportin u guys tomorrow, unless I get a flat tire or something... :2thumbs: If i do, Ill call Darnell to have u and Will pick me n my kids up, ok? j/kiddn... I was jokin in my email 2 u abt me + 900,000 guests, but with my crew?,...well, thats close enough! LOL Love u man!!!

Will. Hope you like the gift from ALL OF US! Been waiting for years, talking back n forth with your REAL fans, bout the day we get to see you and Jeff perform. and tomorrow, if all goes well, not only will I get to go, but my kids will also get to chek out JJ+FP. (God, I hope they dont act up) LOL well, don't know what else 2 say but, have fun tomorrow bro!... Love u 2 Will!!!

peace,

cookie

your #1 fan in Atlanta... (not on this board, dont ask why! LOL)

Edited by 3cookies

Dear DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince,

Please forfill the addict, fanatic the hype fan, blaze us with a new Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince album in my hand! Jeff & Will, you guys are my favorite rap group ever. We know you guys didnt split up but please go back as JJ+FP. We need a 6th JJFP album! A followup to the masterpiece album Code Red. I love that album. No more solo stuff. Please Will, drop the movies and just be a rapper full time again. I was there at Live 8 in Philly and when you guys did Summertime, it was just magical man. A dream come true. Please go on tour and come back to New Jersey. I missed you guys in 2002 at Seaside for MTV's Beach House and id love to just see an hour long show at least. Just straight tracks off album for the real fans. It would be a dream come true if I could just chill with you guys for like an hour and just talk to you too bout music and stuff. You guys are simply the "chosen ones".

Thanks you guys, JJ+FP FOREVER!

- James Minutella

From New Jersey

Yo Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince,

I would just like to say you guys are by far the best rap/hip hop duo ever. Period. There is no comparison to your music. I just got into JJFP this year, but it feels as if I have been a long time fan cause I listen to your music daily. Its kinda funny cause I never really liked to listen to music that much before I got into both of yours. My cuz gave me 2 of your cds, Big Willie Style and Willenium, and I have been hooked since. I have been trying to catch up with buying all of your albums. My favorite album so far is Hes The DJ, I'm The Rapper. Every single song on that album is fresh. I think its AWESOME you guys still preform together after all these years, and are still true to the game even though the hip hop culture has changed so much. I hope some day I will be able to meet both of you, and see you live in concert. You are both role models to me. Also I thought I would let ya'll know, Fresh Prince of Bel Air is my all time favorite tv show. Both of you are HILARIOUS on FPOBA. One more thing, you guys need to come out with a new JJFP album. Your solo stuff is GREAT, but please give us fans a brand new album of pure JJFP, ol skool style. That would be dope!! Keep doin your thing and I hope you both have a great christmas.

Your fan 4 ever,

John Bartholomew

Stillwater, Minnesota

Edited by bart5

Short shout to Will Smith,

I just want to say that your are the best in the hip hop area.

you are doing ya thing and you are more real then any artist in the inderstry today.

I'm one of the biggest fans in Israel, I hear your music more then 8 years and your movies more then 10 years.

you have to come to Israel to perfom and visit us here, you will be amazed from the amaount of fan that you have in here.

I want to say thank you for helping me in the ruth days when I heard your songs.

Adir - fan FOREVER

From Israel.

I don`t realy know what to say.. But what i know is that you Guy`s are incredible and you realy should make another JJFP Album. You 2 made some of the best Hip Hop outhere and I want more of that please. I`m only 15 so I wasn`t around in the glory days of JJFP.. So I wanna see some new glory days. And you`r solo stuff is great too. Lost and Found and especaly the track "lost and found" realy showed whats going on in Hip Hop.Oh and Will you realy should do a collabo with LL.

You`r musik helped me thruw some hard times. Don`t know what would be without you Guy`s.

Oh and please Guys..Go on a Tour!!

And finally.. Just like Hero1 said.. Keep doin what ya doin the fans all over the world got ya back!!

Marius Zürcher (Turntable)

Edam,The Netherlands

Edited by Turntable

Keep up the good work fellas. We need more JJFP, you guys need to start touring and working as JJFP again. Will, we know you don't approve of hip hop at the moment, why not get back into the game properly and show these kids how it's done? I know you did that with Lost & Found, but we need more IMPACT, we know you can afford it!

Get yourselves back to the UK soon, and this time do some music further up north!

Jonny

As the others have said, we NEED a whole JJFP album! These are your real fans talking. Keep doing what you are doing guys, there are not many left like you two, who keep it real and deliver quality music time and time again.

Your an inspiration to many people across the world and thats something to be very proud of. And by the way we NEED a world tour!!

Ewan Alman aka Da Brakes

London, UK

What up JJFP, I'd like to say thanks for being such positive role models for never changing who you are no matter what other rap artists are doing, it takes a lot of heart to stick your ground for so long, nuff props for that. I enjoy all of the albums, especially "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper" and "Code Red", the first time I was introduced was when I bought the "Big Willie Style" cassette 8 years ago and since then I've been hooked to y'all, such great music that's inspired me many times, it gives me the courage to express myself. Like everyone else said here I'm also looking forward to another JJFP album to enjoy which is something that a lot of hip-hop heads would appreciate and would silent all the critics that've been sleeping on you or young fools like Bow Wow who need schooling to how pure hip-hop is done before they go question your credability. In the meantime though I always blast y'all other albums with pride. I'd also love to see a JJFP concert one day in New Jersey, one love!

-Gracia Miller Jr. (Big Ted)

Seaside Heights, New Jersey

To DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

Where Do I Start! Anyway thanks to both you guys to being great role models and being the best rap duo of all time in my opinion! As Everyone else has said it would be great if you two did another JJFP Album, as the chemistry between you two is great, i have been a fan of you guys since code red came out back in 1993. Will i thought Lost & Found was a masterpiece lyrically, good to know your still relevant after 20 years, and jazzy i bought your recent soul mixtape, it was great, anyway peace out and keep doin ya thing man!!!

Mick Singh (Jazzy Jazzy Jeff) (England, UK)

Edited by Jazzy Jazzy Jeff

Dear Will, Dear Jeff

I just want to thank u guys for all the inspiring clean music. I hope u'll suprise us with another fresh oldschool album. Back to the roots! I hope I see u guys on a world tour in the next couple of years! I'll pay for a round then. ;)

Take care!

Yours,

Thomas B. (thommey) - Austria

Edited by thommey

HEY FRESH PRINCE & JAZZY JEFF

I know ya'll heard this b4 I'm a huge fan of you guys. I have grown up on ya'lls music. I remember watching ya'll on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I have all of ya'lls CD's. I think you guys are the greatest entertainers...from every preformance I have seen...Will rockin' the mic and Jeff on the wheels of steel. Anyways I hope ya'll come out with another JJFP album. I think that would be so cool. Ooh Will do you think you could work with LL Cool J and Queen Latifah...I think that would be just amazing. Well I guess that all from me..Much Love 4 u guys..keep making them hits.

Angelique Flores aka Angel Amor

San Antonio, Texas