JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The World Cup seedings

Lerkot

Well Harry Kewell's finally playing again and decently as far as last weekend went. Viduka also can randomly score great goals.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to rule out any teams from about 5 or 6 possible winners, you never know.

England need to get the balance right and perform aswell as we think they can if they are gonna win it. Especially learning to defend darn Set Pieces, thats our downfall, but atleast we always have goals in us in Rooney, Owen and Lampard.

France are an ageing team and i don't think they have the passion they had in the late 90s.

Germany aren't great but you never know with them and being on home soil wont harm there chances. KLINSMAN

I don't rate Holland as highly as you Lerkot, they have some great players and can play well but i don't see them winning it myself.

Argentina have some very talented players, so thats why it meant so much for England to beat them last month (What a great game to watch for the neutral that one)

Brazil are favourites, they have raw attacking power and sublime skill, however i think their defence can be vunerable at times, so teams have to go out against them with attack in mind. Strength in depth though is a good thing for them

Can't wait til Friday for the draw, Its on BBC2 8:15pm i believe, Im sure Lerkot will do the honours of posting up the groups when they are decided.

The World Cup is going to be great, Im on the verge of sorting out going over there for the summer and hpefully get tickets for an England game.