Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

battle

GScotty2410

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

hey the guy who read everything and can do all dese special things look at dis why did dat guy mfuqa send me dat think i was just tryint o increase my level on dat thing wats da deal y u gotta get all mad and i didint do ne thing bad like curse well neway send me one of dose little messages again

hey the guy who read everything and can do all dese special things look at dis why did dat guy mfuqa send me dat think i was just tryint o increase my level on dat thing wats da deal y u gotta get all mad and i didint do ne thing bad like curse well neway send me one of dose little messages again

Loosely Based Translation

Hey, the guy who reads everything and can do all the behind the scenes things (aka Hero1), can you look at this. Why did that guy mfuqua23 send me that thing? (a private message) Think I was just trying to increase my level on that thing (the guild wars stats). What the deal? Why you gotta get all mad and I didn't do anything bad like curse. Well anyways, send me another one of those little messages again.

---------------------------------

The reason I sent you that PM is because I don't think you truly realize where you were at. This is a very special and rare type of forum to come by. Even though it's nice to accomplish a quantity of members and posts, we much rather have the quality. And we do. We sure would like to keep it that way. This forum doesn't discriminate against anyone. There's a few that type like you do somewhat, and english isn't even there 1st language. If you go to school, and such like that, and your too lazy to type a comprehensive sentence, then it's really sad. btw, you did in fact curse, and at me. you said the s*** word.

Edited by mfuqua23

Loosely Based Translation

Hey, the guy who reads everything and can do all the behind the scenes things (aka Hero1), can you look at this. Why did that guy mfuqua23 send me that thing? (a private message) Think I was just trying to increase my level on that thing (the guild wars stats). What the deal? Why you gotta get all mad and I didn't do anything bad like curse. Well anyways, send me another one of those little messages again.

---------------------------------

The reason I sent you that PM is because I don't think you truly realize where you were at. This is a very special and rare type of forum to come by. Even though it's nice to accomplish a quantity of members and posts, we much rather have the quality. And we do. We sure would like to keep it that way. This forum doesn't discriminate against anyone. There's a few that type like you do somewhat, and english isn't even there 1st language. If you go to school, and such like that, and your too lazy to type a comprehensive sentence, then it's really sad. btw, you did in fact curse, and at me. you said the s*** word.

:word: :lolsign: Tell em FuQ

I can understand him alright I suppose. But I still try and make an effort so people can understand, how is someone who speaks and reads German going to understand that, you couldnt even translate that on a website...quite sad really...

plzz u sayin i aint go to skool dats a low blow man plus ia m new to dis howwould i know all dese things and i mostly said hey wen i posted ot da otha forums buddy

you'll have to excuse us madblock, we try to act intelligently and maturely on this board. we're not stuck on being 13 years old like you seem to be sometimes. maybe this isn't the place for you if you cant adjust yourself.