JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Need SummerTime Acapella for a Remix

Skywalka

That sucks, there could be a lot of great remixes for Summertime...

Actually, I think there is atleast one remix for summertime. Summertime '98 (SoulPower Remix) It is song #17 (second to last) on Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince Greatest Hits album.

This is the link to the tracks on JJFP Greatest Hits album.

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/albums...eatest-hits.htm

I may be wrong, but I think this is a remix for Summertime.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but at the same time, nobody can make crappy remixes of the classic...which is more important than DJs and wanna-be remixers destroying it. Think about it, the Soul Power and Hybrid remixes of it are dope. Unlike every other Hip-Hop and Rap song, u can't find a crappy remix version of "Summertime" cuz the acapella isn't available.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Ive been wanting this track for a few years now,

Ive got a couple bars from it "here it is, a groove slightly transformed, just a bit of a break from the norm", in horrible quality, and the hook which is available at the end of the song. I will try to talk to some people, I may be able to aquire it.

Edited by DJ Krueger

i'd like to take the risk of crappy remixes if it meant some great mixes are made. Talking of mixes, has anyone got the Hybrid and 98 mix on mp3 which i could have, I have some stuff some people might not have in reply.

Havent had these tracks on mp3 for abit 4 years

• 8 years later...
  • Members

Just diy versions made from the various cd singles. I would assume JJ has the vocals, but I've never once heard him use it in a set blend/remix and he uses tons of rare pellas all the time. Jeff is one of the sources for those classic pellas that you won't find on the net in a Google search. I still have some of them from like 10 years ago that as far as I know still have not leaked out. Multitracks are the hot trend now though.