JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow goes at Will yet again

Frenetic

XXL: "you had a pretty good year. You did the acting and music thing pretty big. Are you tryna be the next Will Smith?"

Bow Wow: "....he did his little rap thing first. But to me honestly, Will wasn't like a real rapper. He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped into get a TV show, and it was poppin. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things with came easy for him. With me, I'm a rapper. I ain't with the whole coloful cornball-type things. That's just not my style.."

I wonder if it was JD or T.I that wrote that answer =)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahah i can only laugh about this. i mean what the hell does he think he is, just a little lost boy who doesn't know his place, his making himself redicilous. We shouldn't giving this attention cause we all know this is bull you know what

This is truly the mark of a wack rapper. Instead of just focusing on his lyrical skills, he figures he'll try to create beef with someone. But instead of going after a Common or Jay-Z, Bow Wow decides he'll go at Will because he knows Will won't respond back. It's a punk move on Bow Wow's part. If he claims to be so "real", why don't he go after Nas? Maybe Cannibus? Because he knows that his career will be done.

Believe me, Will won't stoop to this level of ignorance and respond but Bow Wow's gonna ripped to shreds real soon and neither T.I. or J.D. will be able to save him.

The next words you'll hear from Bow Wow are:

"Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?

This is truly the mark of a wack rapper. Instead of just focusing on his lyrical skills, he figures he'll try to create beef with someone. But instead of going after a Common or Jay-Z, Bow Wow decides he'll go at Will because he knows Will won't respond back. It's a punk move on Bow Wow's part. If he claims to be so "real", why don't he go after Nas? Maybe Cannibus? Because he knows that his career will be done.

Believe me, Will won't stoop to this level of ignorance and respond but Bow Wow's gonna ripped to shreds real soon and neither T.I. or J.D. will be able to save him.

The next words you'll hear from Bow Wow are:

"Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?

:word: Just becus he his voiced change and he got a tatoo he's thinks of himself as a real O.G. I think the ink from that tat poison his system whcih lead 2 brain damage. I agree it was a punk move. So he's saying Will isn't "real". Well i would have asked Bow Wow wat is "real". I mean Bow Wow got his start becos of Snoop Dogg, JD and others . Will Smith got his start on his own. So Will ain't real plz. He's just mad cus Will rules both worlds of entertainment.

Is this the same issue of XXL that he made the statements about Will before? What'd make XXL interview Bow Wow so much, what relevant thing has he done to get so much pub for? I don't see Jay-Z responding to the statement that Bow Wow made about him not being real anymore either, nobody cares about Bow Wow, he's irrelevant, he don't win awards, sell millions of albums, or have any critical acclaim like a real mc would have for anybody to really sweat him, Nas said that he'd wait for 50 Cent to do 6 albums to respond to him but imagine what he'd say if Bow Wow dissed him! Bow Wow couldn't even battle Nick Cannon, let alone Will Smith! :rofl: :mygod: I no longer feel that Bow Wow'll be a future legend, instead he's gonna be one of the worst ever right with Vanilla Ice and 50 Cent. It takes a lot of heart for Will to ignore all these ignorant cats dissin' him and not responding, if I was in his place I'd put an end to all of their careers 'cause no matter how nice he is to them they still diss him anyway, I wouldn't take that!

Edited by bigted