JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Claiming he's more "Real" than Will!?

Vipa

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This line could go to Bow Wow: "You're platinum now but next year I'm gonna miss you!", except Bow Wow ain't platinum! :stickpoke: Will should shoot a video for "Lost and Found" now.

I put it on a Murda Inc. Board,lol

Even they only had good words for Will!

"Will would smash him anyday.Maybe Bow Wow try`s to impres 50 so he makes a Track with him..So he finaly could go GOLD.lol"

"Bow Wow?Wasn`t he the lil bo next to Snoop?Will smith?Isn`t he the Hip Hop Legend?"

"Like Will cares.."

"lol"

I like the last one :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

Wow, if that is true, I have lost all my respect for him. That is ridiculous, first he goes out and says how he looks up to him, then this?!? And he considers 50 real and not Jay-Z, that is ridiculous, who is he kidding? A bubble-gum rapper, Will is realer than Bow Wow will ever be.

Ciara probally said that she liked Will, Oh Bow Wow have you every won a grammy or been in a big blockbuster movie, nominated for an academy award. BOW WOW GO BACK TO THE SAND BOX YOU WANNABE 50 CENT

:lolsign: i never picture him as an adult rapper. more like a kid that grew up.

Ciara probally said that she liked Will, Oh Bow Wow have you every won a grammy or been in a big blockbuster movie, nominated for an academy award. BOW WOW GO BACK TO THE SAND BOX YOU WANNABE 50 CENT

:lolsign: i never picture him as an adult rapper. more like a kid that grew up.

That's how I see Bow Wow, a kid who grew up physically but not mentaly.

I was listening to Hot 97 last night and Funkmaster Flex was talking about what Bow Wow said and he said that Bow Wow's album is garbage and the only reason why it sold anything was 'cause of Omarion and Ciara not 'cause of him and that he needs to start writing his 16's before he starts talkin' about other rappers.