JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
'Sup guys...

What song are y'all listening to right now? Also, what music has been blasting from your speakers recently?

At the moment... I'm listening to TQ - Westside, and the CD that's been in my CD Player alot recently is the second disc from 2Pac's "Greatest Hits"! What about y'all? Edited by Prince

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=willreign,Jul 6 2004, 09:54 PM]you won't belive it but DA B-A-R-K-E-R-S - Understand... (wrote your name correctly?)[/quote]
No man, it's B-R-A-K-E-S. I was listening to that a few days ago... If Brakes ever released an album I would buy it. :dancingcool:

[quote=Prince,Jul 6 2004, 09:58 PM][quote=willreign,Jul 6 2004, 09:54 PM] you won't belive it but DA  B-A-R-K-E-R-S - Understand... (wrote your name correctly?)[/quote]
No man, it's B-R-A-K-E-S. I was listening to that a few days ago... If Brakes ever released an album I would buy it. :dancingcool: [/quote]
LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I wrote it correctly... that not nice...

so far it's Willenium, d12 world, and Bob Marley and the wailers

i shot the sherief, stand up 4 ya rights, and no woman don't cry.
from bob marley
it's mostly D12 and Will Smith..I don't know why i don't listen to 50 cent and G-unit nomore

[quote=Prince,Jul 6 2004, 10:58 PM][quote=willreign,Jul 6 2004, 09:54 PM] you won't belive it but DA  B-A-R-K-E-R-S - Understand... (wrote your name correctly?)[/quote]
No man, it's B-R-A-K-E-S. I was listening to that a few days ago... If Brakes ever released an album I would buy it. :dancingcool: [/quote]
You guys!!! :tear: :peace: :rofl:

Mine would have to be Kanye West: College Dropout!!

Thats been on rotation like crazy!!

[quote=fan 4ever,Jul 7 2004, 02:02 AM]same here...Kanye West...College Dropout...that's one hot album!
Did Y'all see the video for Jesus Walks..it's hot![/quote]
hell yeah ...kanye is so different from everyone else and I think some people are starting to like it and realize its better than 50 and Eminem thank god. Even since hes on Jay-Z's label, its not trash at all.

I'm listening to right now in Winamp, Kid N Play "Aint gonna hurt nobody"

What I've been listening to lately,

JJ+FP
2pac
LL Cool J
Kanye West
some songs by NWA and Public Enemy...they're alright.

• Admin
[quote=DevilsJim89,Jul 7 2004, 11:07 AM]some songs by NWA and Public Enemy...they're alright.[/quote]

jim i think you'd like some of flava flava 's solo traxs.. look for shake ya booty, what what, and 911 is a joke...

i am listening 2 sum de la soul-stakes is high..tribe called quest - midnight marauders and hieroglyphics - full circle :dancingcool: :music:

• Members
Same as all of u, Kanye is off the chain!
I'm also listenin to the new Usher cd and songs like...
So sexy- Twista and R. Kelly (U guys have to check that out)
All night (Dont stop) remix- Janet and Elephant man
Dont say nothin-The roots
and I wanna thank ya- Snoop and angie stone

peace :dj: