JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I Robot Red Carpet Premire!!

sexywshgirl

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know that I am so luck because I get to go to the premire of I Robot tomorrow Wednesday July 7th in Beverly Hills. I am so excited to report back what I see and which stars will be there. I cant wait to see Will and see the movie. :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumb: :thumb: I will report back on Thursday!

Guest Prince
You certainly know how to make people love you around here! :cussing:

lol but seriously, have a great time and am looking forward to you posting about it when you return :dancingcool:

I FIGURED IT WAS TOMORROW BECAUSE THE BB2 PREMIERE WAS THE SAME DAY THAT HE WAS ON LENO LAST TIME....BE SURE TO WATCH THE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS FOR COVERAGE ON THURS. THE 8TH (JADEN'S BIRTHDAY)....CHECK PHOTO SITES FOR PICS....UR RIGHT YOU ARE LUCKY HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!

[quote=willreign,Jul 6 2004, 03:51 PM]can u kidnap Will and bring him 2 here...?[/quote]
definetly the best i dea so far.

just don't an autograph okay?? it will make me cry..
4 some reason, i think Micheal jackson is gonna be there

• Admin
[quote=WildWildWillennium,Jul 6 2004, 04:21 PM]Cool. When u get there, hold up a sign that says [b]"WILL!! ----> JazzyJeffFreshPrince.com/forum"[/b][/quote]
:roll: :roll: :roll:

thats so cool, by the looks of things Will signs a lot of autographs so ur bound to get 1!!!

and speaking of Leno, if any British ppl wanna watch its on a channel called FTN (i think its only on sky digital and cable) its on at about 1.30am friday morning so video recorders at the ready.

cool!!!! I can't wait 2 come on here tomorrow to read all the things you'll see today :thumb:
I also thought the premiere could be today because he is going to that show...
you are so lucky..this reminds me when I went to BB2 premiere last year...but I guess what you are going to see today is gonna be a lot bigger because your are gonna be at the world premiere!!!!!!!I'd love to see sonething like that in person one day...i'm sooo jealous...the best thing for me is that in 2 weeks i'll be watching the movie coz the realease date has been moved from 3rd sep to 30th july what is great!!!
have funn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Hey everyone the premire was AWESOME! Us little people who arent famous dont walk down the red carpet we just go in the front door where all the red carpet walkers go in. Anyways it was HUGH and there was tons of people there. Once I was in they wouldnt let you just stand around you had to take your seat but while seated you could watch everyone walk in. Will came in last of coarse yelling "Whats up everybody?" Everyone was yelling and cheering. He also introduced his idol he said Quincy Jones. The movie started right after he came in. The movie was CRAZY HOT!! Oh my god you have to go see it. The special effects are amazing the story is great and it makes you think what if? There was never a dull moment in the movie A+++!

There was an after party for the people who went to the premire and it was GREAT! It was at this museum. It was open bar and tons of food. There was a Dj spinning some music and some dancers on this little platform. It was like a total Hollywood party. Will showed up after I had been there a while . I got to go up and say Hi he gave me a hug and kiss. It was really heck tick around Will so I didnt get to talk to him about anything sorry guys but I was so happy to get a kiss from him. The whole event was amazing I am so glad I got to go. Here are a few celeberates I saw Cederick (the entertainer), Tom Cruise, Bill Belamy, Jessica Alba, Uncle Phil, Tatiyana Ali, Tara Ried, the guy who play Simon on 7th Heaven, Nick Cannon,Angela Bassette, and more just cant think of them right now. I had a great time and I dont know what else to post Im still so excited!! :jig: :jig: :jig: