JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

rap pet peeves

Guest lambertj3
dont' get me wrong now some of the old school stuff is great like my fave group nice and smooth (where r they?). but jay-z and 50 has skills admit it you maynot like their subject matter but they do have skills lol not evrey rapper can move a nation like 2pac.

Nice + Smooth is dope....the last i heard from them as a group waz their 1997 album Blazing Hot. Greg Nice has stayed busy on lots of people's albums. Smooth, being the weaker member of the group dosen't do 2 much solo work.

I don't think Jay-Z or 50 Cent have skills tho'. I honestly think they just suck. Like Tim said, if they were trying 2 battle any true skool artist, they'd be blown away...u probably couldn't even hear them rapping over the laughter from the audience.

2Pac i think is the most misunderstood emcee of all time. He came from old skool Hip-Hop roots and the underground scene. He spoke what he felt (even when he should have thought b4 saying some of those things) which lead him 2 come off very multi-faced....tho' i think his core base of fans understood him. This guy made real music 4 real people. 2 many people think they know about him, but they don't. He wazn't some phoney gangsta rapper, this guy put heart, pain, and real issues in his music.