JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Short, really uninteresting interview

Lerkot

A Swedish paper made an interview just before the latest election in the US... They asked four questions and I translated them in the best way I could.

Why he made I, Robot

- Everybody likes a strong drama or a funny comedy. But it is something with special effects and the creating of an alternative uiverse that goes straight to the heart.

About his character

- Del Spooner is a sad man, deeply scarred from life. It was a bit scary for me to go in that direction. But I like to see strong characters between all the special effects. Maybe it is because Im growing up.

Sequel to I, Robot?

- I just wanna do good movies, with both an outside and a inside, like Gladiator and Forrest Gump.

About the election

- Because of the way of how our political system is laid, it is important for everyone to be awake, to be informed and to have done the homework. We change president every fourth or eight year. After doing my homework this time, I have decided that it this time might be a good idea to change president after just four years.