JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Postaholics Anonymous

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
Tim man I'm so sorry... All we, the group, can do is pray for your return to sanity and give you our heartfelt condolences. :grouphug:

These are the dangers that postaholics face... If you aren't careful you will pass the critical stage, like AJ almost did, and end up like nhawong. These people have gone past the extreme stage, they were in denial about their addiction. Save Tim more nightmares guys... Join us...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
i hear if you post so much that your posts begin to make no sense and then you cant even recognise whether you are male or female.. its called the nhawsowrong syndrom.. is that true or just a myth?

Guest Prince
I'm afraid that it's deadly true... I have come across a case nearly so extreme, but suffering from different symptons... willsguysyndrome. Remember that these two characters may return... Or may be among us in disguise, unable to quit posting... Be wary guys and keep watching...

• Admin
if i want to end my addiction should i make a post about how i was going to see i robot and i was crossing the road and a car hit me and im dead so i can no longer post? :violin:

Guest Prince
No, then we would think you were queer.

Here at Postaholics Anonymous, we do not believe in drastic measures... We take rational actions with the view to your best interests.

Guest Prince
I admit it! I'm breaking down here... I have skied before in nothing but a kilt. I need help... I am very thankful to this group for being here...

• Admin
prince do admins and mods get special consideration? and by craving for posting do you mean shameless attempts to bump up the post count to get more people to register? cause i dont do that

Guest Prince
*stands and composes self*

Pfhh... Me? No... I don't think you are taking Postaholics Anonymous seriously enough!! We are an organisation dedicated to helping you, the people.

As for the admins and mod allegation... My answer may be influenced by the money you just shoved in my pocket...