JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Postaholics Anonymous

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 6 2004, 08:46 PM]:puke:

(no there waz no good reason 2 use that smilie...i just really wanted 2 use it)[/quote]
*stands*

Pay heed my friends! The immortal words of a mans life devastated by a posting addiction... "no there waz no good reason 2 use that smilie...i just really wanted 2 use it". A sign of a true postaholic, their actions are no longer justifiable. I must admit, I was wondering when you would step forward AJ... If only the others in denial on this forum would do likewise... It's really just such a shame... Stay strong and remember that here at Postaholics Anonymous you are not alone, and are surrounded by fellow addicts in a caring and entirely confidential environment. I applaud your efforts to have the strength to come here today and stand infront of the group.

willreign, stand strong my friend... I admire your courage. We are here for you.

bigted, you fallen a victim aswell? Hmm this postaholic problem is worse than I thought, it appears to be spreading... bigted, being a postaholic deceives your mind into thinking that it is like a drug... But believe me it is only a mindset. As it is a mindset it can be controlled! Here at Postaholics Anonymous we all discuss our problems in a loving, positive and upbringing manner. Please, join us again and let us know how you are getting along.

*sits*

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
*stands*

AJ my man... There are two negative side effects to that... One, your posting addiction is only fuelled and boosted by the urgency to type and post as quick as you can to as many posts as you can... and two, well, we'll overlook that...

I'm afraid you are entering a critical stage in being a postaholic... You joined us just in time... Otherwise, if you evaded the group much longer you may have ended up like... Like... Like nhawong. But luckily you have not yet entered that stage so will never have to endure such hardships...

Together in the group, as a unit, we can overcome this fiendish addiction that is taking control of our lives! Only through discussing our problems can our problems be shared... Only through sharing our problems can we clear our minds for a moment, and have a brief chance to look upon the addiction with disgust... Please, everybody continue attending the confidential meetings. I have faith in each and every one of you.

*sits* Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
I would just like to make an announcement to say that I have shortlisted a group of usernames as candidates that should have joined us by now... These people are in denial and are letting their addictions get the better of them... Maybe they think they are in no need of Postaholics Anonymous but I have to ask, who are they trying to convince?

man u write here more then Tim... and he is the manneger!!! it is hard 2 write more then him...
ill try 2 stay in the grupe I can't hold it any more man help me...
and AJ... I don't go at all the 2 bathroom... even if I need 2 go...

Guest Prince
No my man, your addiction is making you delusional... Tim is 200 posts worse off than me... By responding in this post, you are lessening the pressure on your addictive state. Let it all out, we are here for you.

[quote=Prince,Jul 6 2004, 10:08 PM]No, posting in here is a good thing as it is helping you come to terms with your problem.[/quote]
I want 2 read again from you in the next post that u have problem with msgs and you are postoholic...

Guest Prince
But WildWildWillennium we are posting in a positive way. By the way, you are one of the usernames on my shortlist that should have come to join us a long time ago! Also, your statistics are phoney... Do not believe him men/women! He is in denial and is trying to drag you down with him. WildWildWillennium, please close the door and join us for a friendly chat.

willreign, in the first post in this thread I made my confession and I'll do it again... I am Prince and I am a postaholic.

Guest Prince
I admire your courage 3cookies. 3cookies has been clean now for quite a while, I thank this development to the Soflyy-Designs branch of Postaholics Anonymous that I opened last year. Well done 3cookies.

Remember everybody, don't believe WildWildWillennium, one day you could be clear like 3cookies. Don't give in! Remember, here at Postaholics Anonymous we are here for you.

WildWildWillennium, for wrecking the caring atmosphere you may now leave this thread. If you enter again and cause a disturbance you will be greeted with shoes!

• Admin
i sometimes have nightmares about past posts.. like i'll flashback everythings in black and white and im reading a post from nhawong that makes no sense.. then i wake up sweating and scared.. is this one of the side effects PA chairman?