JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Postaholics Anonymous

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
Are you suffering from repatative-post syndrome?
Are you addicted to posting?
Do you suffer from postaphobia - The fear of, or inability to post regularly?
Well, Postaholics Anonymous is the place for you... Here you will find others with similar problems... You can share your posting-problems and talk about them in a loving and confidential environment.
At Postaholics Anonymous - We are here, for you.

Welcome everybody...
As founder of the Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince forums Postaholics Anonymous, I shall be first to admit to my posting problem...
I am Prince, and I... (Dramatic pause) Am a Postaholic. *Small claps and applause*
I never believed myself to be a Postaholic... I had always posted in moderation... Until today. In the space of 24 hours... I had posted around 70 times. I don't know how it happened... It just did. I tried to blame it on the lack of sunshine, the fact that I wanted to avoid revising for school, or the fact that I felt alone - My pet moth had left me...
Now I realise that I cannot blame my posting addiction on others - I have to be responsible, and in time I hope to overcome my problem... With the help of this group. Postaholics Anonymous has made me realise that I am not alone - Postaholics Anonymous is here for me... (Dramatic pause) And for you... *Great cheers and applause*

I thank you.

Now, who would like to talk about their Postaholic problems?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Hello willreign.

I must applaud your effort to be the first (apart from myself) to make a stand and admit to your problems. Only through discussing our posting problems in a loving and caring environment maintained by Postaholics Anonymous can we hope to be well on the road to recovery. I offer you congratulations, for you have undertaken a task that many have never dared to even think about. You have taken the first few steps towards freeing your spirit of your Postaholic Condition.

Of course you all love me, but remember we all love everyone else because Postaholics Anonymous is here for me, and for you...

*sits* Edited by Prince

man I need 2 admit...!!!
I mannage big forum of teen in israly web site that I wright there every day and delite alot of posts
and another rap forum that based on spam that I have there more then 550 post... just in few mounth!...
help!!! lol...

Guest Prince
Hello willreign.

Together, we are stronger! We must combat this together as a group. You must try to amend your ways before it is too late. I will give a chance for anybody else in the group to offer willreign help, advice, and condolenses...

Guest Prince
Hello Hero1.

Believe it or not, yours is a problem commonly shared. But the most important thing to remember is that here, at Postaholics Anonymous, [b]you are not alone[/b]. If you keep discussing your addiction with us here in the friendly circle filled with people going through a likewise situation, you will soon find your postaholic problem subsiding. Please join us again, and do not be afraid to let out all of your emotions. As a group, we can overcome this.

Stay strong everybody.

*sits*

[quote=Hero1,Jul 6 2004, 09:44 AM]i look at my post count and thing damn i need to slow it down! thats way 2 much..but everytime i read a post i feel the need to reply! help me obi prince :bowdown: :bowrofl:[/quote]
We love you T...
lets all do together what we learned in BB2... WHOOOASSSS... WHOSSSAAA...
and if the problem will b solved how we would know that u don't post in other places?... ha? you just a post punk!...

I want 2 read an admit from AJ... vo's he is defently a postoholic!...

Guest Prince
I have been monitoring everybodies posting habits closely... You may think that I will not notice your addictions, or that I do not pay any attention... You may think that by not responding to this thread regularly your problem will get better (who are you trying to convince?)... But what you don't know is that I'm watching...

Adir my man I am so sorry... You have passed the 300 milestone, it marks the beginning of the end my friend! Keep attending the Postaholics Anonymous and together we can fight this! Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
This is my 551st post on these forums... A normal figure? I think not! Add on 115 and you will see the figure becomes 666... The Devil is at work here! :eek4:

i need help too prince! when i get home from work i have to post here, if i dont post at least 5 a day i get cranky, i have even avioded taking my computer to the shop to get fixed bcoz i know i will have to live without this site for a few days.

whats worse is that i feel i am moving on to harder drugs like the chat room. I was on there until 12.30 am the other day and im afraid i will do it again, please help me, i have a problem. :bang:

Guest Prince
Please... Not just me, but let other members of the group contribute as well.

Julie you are in the latter stages of being a postaholic, which often proves to be one of the most dangerous. You are putting posting infront of other things in your life, and sadly are also becoming addicted to other forms... I'm afraid it appears you are also suffering from another form, and are a mix between a postaholic and a chataholic. Both these forms of addiction fall into the same "postaholic" category though. We as a group must unite, and only through discussion are problems shared... And a problem shared is a problem halved. I thank you.

*sits*

[quote=Prince,Jul 6 2004, 03:05 PM]Adir my man I am so sorry... You have passed the 300 milestone, it marks the beginning of the end my friend! Keep attending the Postaholics Anonymous and together we can fight this![/quote]
I promiss 2 atande the meetings of postoholic... and fight it and Win!!!

BTW I saw the devil come 2 here, he read the msgs and left co's he got board... there is nothing 2 b afraid...

Heys guys I have to also confess that I'm a postaholic, I started posting a couple weeks later than y'all on this board but I already passed the 300 mark as well, it seems that everytime I'm not working I always seem to be posting here, this is a drug that I keep taking hits of as well 'cause this board is so addicting!

:::raises hand:::
:::slowly steps forward with head down:::

I 2 have a problem with posting about my fav Hip-Hop group.

:puke:

(no there waz no good reason 2 use that smilie...i just really wanted 2 use it)