JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Postaholics Anonymous

Guest Prince

I deny that I am a postaholic. This is my life, its just as natural as breathing and much funnier. So... I'm not addicted, I've just decided to dedicate my life to some random Australian forum with the longest URL in mankind. I should take some time off to visit my mom some time tho... but you guys know how it is.. open the door and step out of the room. Its too much of a change.

Edited by Lerkot

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deny that I am a postaholic. This is my life, its just as natural as breathing and much funnier. So... I'm not addicted, I've just decided to dedicate my life to some random Australian forum with the longest URL in mankind. I should take some time off to visit my mom some time tho... but you guys know how it is.. open the door and step out of the room. Its too much of a change.

Do you remember what the rest of your house looks like? :rofl:

i look at my post count and thing damn i need to slow it down! thats way 2 much..but everytime i read a post i feel the need to reply! help me obi prince :bowdown: :bowrofl:

better a post whore than a lurker anyday!!

holding back on posts means that theres less stimulation on a board,it annoys me when people do a whole string of multi posts and im the worst one for it.. type a post, think about it, come back 5 min later and add to it..

I'm closing in on 5000 posts :jusmindyabizness:

Am I the only sane one around here? My problem used to be posting. Just to lead the board for a day. One day, I just felt empty. What sickened me was reading some other people's post and the urge to respond knowing that it was probably going to be no help anyway. I have been into forums since the summer of 2001. I am only now beginning to rid myself of this unrelenting obsession.