JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rare Will Smith DVD Sale

Hero1

Yeah $6 a DVD would be nice but where are you going to see Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince perform "Skys the limit" Never released track and they performed it on TV in 1989. They will never re-air it, and basically you can't get it anywhere. Jazzy Jeff's starter add from 1994, you will never be able to see that again. JJFP performing I wanna Rock and I'm Looking for the one Live is incredible to me, outside the 5 albums its probably the best thing I own. All I'm saying is if you do get the DVDs and you are a fan you won't be disappointed, and this is your last chance. :word:

4 sho' I'm a fan and of course I also believe u that I won't be disappointed, it's just I don't have the money 4 these things, it's so much money and that's really much and as I said, can't use my money 4 such things like that! I can but not so much and I'm really sad that I can't but whatchu gonna do? There ain't nothin' u can do, so I won't be able 2 see the videos, gotta live with that... :therain:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah $6 a DVD would be nice but where are you going to see Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince perform "Skys the limit" Never released track and they performed it on TV in 1989. They will never re-air it, and basically you can't get it anywhere. Jazzy Jeff's starter add from 1994, you will never be able to see that again. JJFP performing I wanna Rock and I'm Looking for the one Live is incredible to me, outside the 5 albums its probably the best thing I own. All I'm saying is if you do get the DVDs and you are a fan you won't be disappointed, and this is your last chance. :word:

4 sho' I'm a fan and of course I also believe u that I won't be disappointed, it's just I don't have the money 4 these things, it's so much money and that's really much and as I said, can't use my money 4 such things like that! I can but not so much and I'm really sad that I can't but whatchu gonna do? There ain't nothin' u can do, so I won't be able 2 see the videos, gotta live with that... :therain:

Oh sry, I 4got 2 log in! :sick:

Dang, too bad you can only pay through paypal and credit card. I would have bought the Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince LIVE DVD.

I just got my dvds today and they're GREAT!! Definitely worth getting!! These are dope Tim!! :2thumbs:

awesome glad you liked them.. tell me your favorite performance..

I've been pretty busy this week so I haven't seen a lot of the performances, but I'll definitely let ya know what I like! :2thumbs: