JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smith family issues..

Something struk my mind... Will sings about Trey on "the 2 of us" song. Willow is a player speaks for itself and Jada got the "1000 kisses" track. I know Jaden is in his little interlude, but he doesn't have his own song right? i wonder if Will will make a song about Jaden on the next CD or if he'll grow up with the other kids beeing on him saying dad didn't like u as much as the other two... I assume (or know) that Will loves all his kids, but kids can be pretty mean to each others.

Guest Prince
I would be more than happy with the interlude. Also, Jaden himself got to speak right through it. Willow didn't get to speak, and Trey only got a few words in.

Just because Will didnt make a song for him, doesn't mean he dont love him or love him any lesser. Jaden also had an interlude before "Wild Wild West" on Willenium and that was like a mock-Sony type of thing. haha. Kinda like when Eminem got his kid to diss another rapper (I think it was Ja Rule...but i could be wrong).

Personally I don't like when he brings family onto the album. Just do his thing and keep the family off the album.

Guest Prince
Ever notice that on that bit at the start of Wild Wild West when he asks Jaden what to play next, Will says he's got The Rain, he's got Uuuhh. When in actual fact, Uuuhh was in the tracklisting before Wild Wild West

[quote=DevilsJim89,Jul 5 2004, 01:48 PM]Personally I don't like when he brings family onto the album. Just do his thing and keep the family off the album.[/quote]
WS got 2 the records him mother, father, grandmother, wife and his 3 kids...
man that's alot...

[quote=Wild Child,Jul 5 2004, 01:27 PM]I don't know wut I was gonna say..but anyway..
if you love some1, do you always gotta make a song 4 them???

well, you tell on me[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]I would say not...but if i was married to someone as talented as Will, and added me as any single part of it,..i would be totally ecstatic. It doesn't have any weight or play a majour part on weather or not he loves one child more than another, because love has no bearing on things like these. I'm sure by the everyday things that he provides, and they all do together, shows the kids just how much he really loves them...

Will is able to offer his children so much more than he had as a kid, and im sure that was in his plan, which alone...says alot. He worked hard to make that happen. He's a genius if u asked me, because im still tryna figure out how to become wealthy and offer my kids as much, outside the lottery.. :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

I didn't say Will does not love all his kids the same, i just thought that maybe the kids (or other kids) would be mean to the one who didn't have a song about him/her. Children are kinda mean to each other from time to time...

I'm sure Will loves everyone in the family, even Jadas mom :)

• Admin
on a semi-related note i found it funny on jadens interlude when he said "can i speak to MY daddy" u would think he would normally say "can i speak to daddy" it just sounded funny to me :poke: