JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Number of members that don't post

Guest Prince

I must have messed up my languege don't even know wut I was talkin about..
I guess wut I ment to say is that, i'm doin good so far..on the old forums, I got a hundred posts when i was there 4 like 7 months..I come here alot..I think I can do btter..

son, you understand me now??peace

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
[color=purple]ok this is ever so slightly late as a contribution...but- on my forum there are like millions of *guests* that read all the posts and yet never sign up. none of us regulars understand why, because surely if your interested and readin the posts, then you would want to take part...[/color]

• Admin
[quote=Kimmie,Aug 21 2004, 06:29 AM][color=purple]ok this is ever so slightly late as a contribution...but- on my forum there are like millions of *guests* that read all the posts and yet never sign up. none of us regulars understand why, because surely if your interested and readin the posts, then you would want to take part...[/color][/quote]
true.. but there are some forums where i lurk as well.. i guess if you're interest level isnt really high..then your not gonna check all the time..or contribute..but if everyone who visited these forums posted it would only make it better :werd:

• Admin
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 21 2004, 08:37 AM]I used to lurk on Alex proyas's site just to get new info but rarely posted there bcoz i didnt like the ppl and what they were sayin, oh no maybe the lurkers dont like us.[/quote]
i think they are scared of you and kimmie!! :share: :lookhehe:

• Admin
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 21 2004, 08:41 AM]in my stolen car.[/quote]
hey we dont even have to make fun of julie anymore..she does it herself! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: we may have to try the lesbian angle now :juskiddin:

[color=purple]yes me too, mine were at school

why do ppl bully us julie, we dont do anything wrong.

im so mad right now i think i will go steal some hubcaps! or a bright orange tracky with purple stripes, find some roll up socks and a big flower bobble and get some cider while im at it...wanna join me in the park la?

wheres my bottle of fake tan? or my giant medallion

(note scallies are my arch rival...i intend to kill them some day, i do not own any of the things mentioned above for that would mean i am one of them...i am not i am not from liverpool, i am from the wirral, across the water)[/color] Edited by Kimmie

• Admin
i got an idea for a movie... julie and kimmie go to buckingham palace!!

its a hilarious premise really... 2 young scousers head off on a road trip to london.. they are soon wanted women for stealing the crown jewels..and hilarity ensues!

[color=purple]been to london a few times, gotta say its quite overrated! wouldnt go to steal the crown jewels, thats more of a dealer thing to do, go ask one of your friends, maybe they can help you put it in the back of a van or something![/color]

Guest Prince
[quote=Kimmie,Aug 21 2004, 04:05 PM]or a bright orange tracky with purple stripes[/quote]
I would ask you to get a one-piece for myself, and send it to me, but I am worried you would steal my address!