JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Number of members that don't post

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
'Sup guys...

So I was counting the number of members that don't post, and out of 151 members there are 59 that have never posted! That's over 1/3 of the forums population. :eek4: Edited by Prince

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Also, the forum has had 6420 posts in total... The top 10 posters have posted 4060 of those messages... So 10 users have posted 2/3 of the posts on the forum :eek4:

Now, that either means that more people need to post, or that we need to get out more. lol... Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
lol if you aren't sure the ten of us with the most posts that need to get out more then click this [url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?act=Members&max_results=10&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc"]link[/url] lol

Guest Prince
Oh, a way of knowing if you aren't in the list of the 10 posters with the most posts... Currently if you have 185 posts or more, then you need to get out more! :kekeke: :touche: :nhawong:

Guest Prince
[quote=willreign,Jul 5 2004, 10:32 PM]im not  :nhawong: right?[/quote]
lol! I think I have more reason to worry than you... I think I'm going to start a new club... "Postaholics Anonymous" haha :bowrofl: Edited by Prince

[quote=Prince,Jul 5 2004, 10:36 PM][quote=willreign,Jul 5 2004, 10:32 PM] im not  :nhawong: right?[/quote]
lol! I think I have more reason to worry than me... I think I'm going to start a new club... "Postaholics Anonymous" haha :bowrofl: [/quote]
lol
Prince: "my name is P and I'm postoholic..."
WillReign: "We love you P..."

i'm clean for 3 days lol...

Guest Prince
Adir man, I'm gonna go through with this... But not only for myself, but for all the postaholics among us... Watch this space for this forums first ever "postaholics anonymous" thread. Coming soon to a computer screen near you.

Guest Prince
Yo Adir... Check out the "Caught in the Middle" forum! lol!

Anyway, to get back on topic with this thread... It seems to me many people only register so that they can read because if they don't register they can't read posts... Hmm