JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Will 2K" helped me with my dancing!

Damian

I had some problem with dancing. This problem was in my head. When I was dancing I'm thinking that everyone were looking at me, & I automatically danced like "broken robot":), I felt bad & I wanted to sit down.

I couldn't dancing without this thinking:( It was one solution, a little bit of alcohol:) I felt dizzy & everything was ok, I didn't think about this.

Some time ago I was going on birthday party sister of my friend. He told me to brought some cds with music. I taken one cd with Willenium. Whan party was going on, sister of my friend asked me if I know some good tracks to dance, some guests were boring cause always was techno on airplay & it wasn't everybody jam:) I picked "Will 2K". People begin to stired & I FIREYED THE ROOF!!! When I danced everyone looked at me, I was doing some spins, screamed etc:) I was everywere, even on ceilingI;) haha

I remembered that they taked some shots of me:) I had a really good time.

How I did that?

I like Will and his "Cruisin style":) Before I gone to the party I watched some music videos of Will. It taken me into good mod. I did some dancing in my room. So you can see that I can relax with his music. On party I forgot about my problem when "Will 2K" was played. Later sister of my friend asked me how I did that? And how I can feel rhytm of different vibes? I couldn't belevie what she is said. Who? Me? I told it what she said her brother & he repeated exaclt what she said:) It was brilliant evening. Cause I forgot about my problem & people said "warm words" about my rhytm felling:) When I come into my house I related about this my sister. She said that in past she noticed on me good felling of rhytm.

Someone could said it's funny stuff, but couldn't dancing can be serious problem for someone.

Thank you Will for paty songs about partying, not stupid shifts!

thats great, i couldnt dance when i was a kid due to complete lack of confidence too. It was only when i got into Will and hip hop and music i truly loved, i could dance.

me and my friends started a dance group and then ended up dancing on stage for charity. We dont have time to do it anymore but now i love it when every1 watches me when i dance.

The key to dancing is confidence and to relax. People dance as stiff as a board and not to the rhythm. Thats why dumb dancing works, even tho its a stupid move, if u do it with confidence it works. :gettinjiggywitit:

thats great, i couldnt dance when i was a kid due to complete lack of confidence too. It was only when i got into Will and hip hop and music i truly loved, i could dance.

EXACLY THE SAME WITH ME.

Only when I heard new vibes (for example drum&bass on my last party) I don't feel confidence, maybe cause I don't know this new music & it takes some time before I attack the floor:) but after few minutes when atmosfhere is good, you can forget about word problems, if you now what I mean.

oh what you think about track "If you can't dance"? I mean about his advices with dancing?

it's sound advice, but once you get to know someone you can do whatever you like and if they like you enough they should be cool with it... that's how I do it anyway :)

oh I see, of course you don't must agree with everything what Will sayed, but they can be helpfull, right?

I suppose it's helpful and respectful advice, if you don't already know the person you are dancing with... it's more advice for trying to 'pull' or 'get busy' with the person you are dancing with :)

I clearly understan rules number 1, 2 & 5. But I have problems with #3 & #4

"Now rule #3 is easy, please remember that you ain’t on “Beat Street”

Sweet feet, you ain’t tryin’ to win no TV, another dude did a move

No need to out do it

Rule #4, out on the floor, don’t be doing moves that don’t nobody do no more

Draw too much attention to be adventurous out on the floor

There’s a reason that don’t nobody do ‘em no more, you feel me?

This may be hilarious,"

can someone explain me what Will mean in it?

Don't try and 'out do' another dancer, just let them get on with it. If they're better than you then it doesn't matter.

Don't do really old school moves that nobody else does anymore. If you do them wrong you will look like an idiot, if you do them right you'll probably still look like an idiot. :lol: that's how I see it...

I suppose it's helpful and respectful advice, if you don't already know the person you are dancing with... it's more advice for trying to 'pull' or 'get busy' with the person you are dancing with :)

"Now rule #3 is easy, please remember that you ain’t on “Beat Street”

Sweet feet, you ain’t tryin’ to win no TV, another dude did a move

No need to out do it

haha im afraid i break that rule. Ive had many dance battles, mostly with the other person not actually realising. :gettinjiggywitit:

I had some problem with dancing. This problem was in my head. When I was dancing I'm thinking that everyone were looking at me, & I automatically danced like "broken robot":), I felt bad & I wanted to sit down.

I couldn't dancing without this thinking:( It was one solution, a little bit of alcohol:) I felt dizzy & everything was ok, I didn't think about this.

Some time ago I was going on birthday party sister of my friend. He told me to brought some cds with music. I taken one cd with Willenium. Whan party was going on, sister of my friend asked me if I know some good tracks to dance, some guests were boring cause always was techno on airplay & it wasn't everybody jam:) I picked "Will 2K". People begin to stired & I FIREYED THE ROOF!!! When I danced everyone looked at me, I was doing some spins, screamed etc:) I was everywere, even on ceilingI;) haha

I remembered that they taked some shots of me:) I had a really good time.

How I did that?

I like Will and his "Cruisin style":) Before I gone to the party I watched some music videos of Will. It taken me into good mod. I did some dancing in my room. So you can see that I can relax with his music. On party I forgot about my problem when "Will 2K" was played. Later sister of my friend asked me how I did that? And how I can feel rhytm of different vibes? I couldn't belevie what she is said. Who? Me? I told it what she said her brother & he repeated exaclt what she said:) It was brilliant evening. Cause I forgot about my problem & people said "warm words" about my rhytm felling:) When I come into my house I related about this my sister. She said that in past she noticed on me good felling of rhytm.

Someone could said it's funny stuff, but couldn't dancing can be serious problem for someone.

Thank you Will for paty songs about partying, not stupid shifts!

Oh no Damien it's the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, u know what I mean??? :lolsign: