JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

all music guid

the All music guid(www.allmusic.com) gave Will 4 stars on each one of his records, that's pretty good i think..

I can't undertand that there's people out there that think Will sucks. it's even stranger that people can say that wills songs are no good even thou they have never heard them.

Like when Born to reign was released i toold a couple of people that it was good and they should get it and they looked at me like i was some kind of nut and said that the album wasn't worth getting. so i asked them if they've been listening to it & thier response was no... i mean what the ****!

People... I'll never undertand them....

• Admin
all music guide has the best reviews..cause they review an album on what kind of music it is and what the artist is attempting to do.. the amount of bad reviews i read for willennium were shocking..and they only mention the first few traxs(prob didnt listen 2 the rest of the album) i generally dont like critics and their bawful reviews :bang:

I don't think many people think Will sucks. The only people that say that are usually haters who haven't even heard the music which makes their opinion irrelevant. What i do think is that people think Will's music is lighty weight which is understandable by young people who've only been exposed 2 his time on Columbia. That's not a proper repersentation 2 his music which is why i think he's been so busy working on music 4 himself and not worrying about a label so much.

I'd love 2 see FP come out with a Summertime-styled single where nobody could diss it, which would allow them 2 look more in2 his music, growing his fanbase, helping other emcees like him come out, taking-out those wack suckas getting all the attention now, and helping Hip-Hop take a big step towards making alot more good music again.

Guest Prince
[quote=Hero1,Jul 4 2004, 07:51 AM]id love will to come out with a fierce hip hop track backed by jazzy jeff..but i doubt it will happen :toetap:[/quote]
It could... I think Jeff knows what the fans want and if he really has been working with Will recently, tracks like that could already be in existance. :dancingcool: