Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thachief

'I Can't Stop' How good is it?

I Can't Stop and La Fiesta are the 2 worst songs in my opinion. I don't like songs with that kind of Latin beat... It just bugs me.

I personally don't made it, If there wasnt a "Fiesta" there wouldn't be a "Willenuim" if there wasnt a "I Cant Stop" there wouldnt be a B2R, These songs make the album to what it is. A Masterpeice

I personally don't made it, If there wasnt a "Fiesta" there wouldn't be a "Willenuim" if there wasnt a "I Cant Stop" there wouldnt be a B2R, These songs make the album to what it is. A Masterpeice

huh ?!?

man got to be kidding

Fiesta & I Cant Stop :thumbdown:

i kinda like it, who am i kidding i like everything. I dont really like the duh duh duh du du bits, its a bit cheesy, even for me.

I like Latin style music tho, i prefer la fiesta tho. :1-say-yes:

I cant stop is a good dance track. i remember at my friends party, where i put it on and he just fell in love with that track. well, i dont really like it and its not the only track on that album which is so bad.

JJFP Rock The House

A masterpiece? Really?

Everything on the album is downhill after the title track. And Tra Knox is on "I Can't Stop" too... :therain:

Well it had a few above average moments in between but I think I'd call "Born To Reign" track the only exceptional track there, too bad it wasn't longer, but I'd rather repeat that for an hour than listen than mostly anything else on there myself, well there's enough classic albums in Will's catalog so "Born To Reign" doesn't ruin his legacy but if that was his first album his career would've been over, lol.

Edited by bigted

I don't mind it, the chorus is a bit lame, but I like everything else about it.

:word: its definaatly not the worst track on the cd. songs like willow is a playa are alot worse. ipersonlally think that lost and founds chorus is more annoying ( :paperbag: ) i like the words to it but for some reason i dont like how he says it.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

willow is a player is quite creative, obviously none of yall have a daughter? :stickpoke: Its probably will singing that brings it down.. I like the idea though, i'd rate it higher than i cant stop