Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy Julie

Party Starter UK release date

yeah well the first 2 weeks the video was out i didnt see a lot of it. i didnt know if that was just me being too busy, but i didnt see the vid for about 5 days on the run which worried me. Then something weird happen and its slowly taking over. It was number 9 the other day on mtv's urban chart, then i saw it all the time, loads of music channeld played it and finally radio has got hold of it. Then today its moved to 7 on the urban chart and is beating bow wow which is a big tune out over here.

Im not too worried about ps over here. :wickedwisdom: Its picking up speed as it goes along.

which radio station is playing it ?

Guest Guest

I just heard partystarter and DAMN! I used to think he fell off but damn he came vicious! Ill definately be buying the album.

I just heard partystarter and DAMN! I used to think he fell off but damn he came vicious! Ill definately be buying the album.

if you like party starter you will like the album..its nothing like switch :2thumbs:

Yeh and back at a decent price in the Uk of £9.99 in HMV.

I just bought the Party Starter single here in Belgium! The store had one copie! It has the Freshman remix on it and the Radio edit!

No sign of the other remix! :jada:

See this is an example of how party starter sells albums. And people thought it wouldnt make a difference. Glad u like it, your gonna love the album.