JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter UK release date

• Members

PS is 19 in the Uk singles chart but it is 11 in the UK R&B singles chart. And i posted the mid weeks on ws.com and i clearly stated that for legal reasons they cannot call them mid weeks and have to call them chart predictions. Channel 4 page 384 does exist as i check it every week for the mid weeks but the page changes to different things each day. You have to look on a wednesday or thursday and the midweeks will be there.

But at least PS is somewhere in the R&B charts. (bbc.co.uk/radio1 and follow the links for charts and then RnB singles)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know what you mean but they are the official RnB singles chart in the UK. It is regulated and compiled by the same company that does the top 40 its just broken down into genres.

• Members

its fine i just felt like i ws being called a liar for no reason. But i totally agree i thought it would chart higher than it did but who knows maybe it will climb like Switch did. That was in the charts for months so hey there is still hope for PS. But interscope need to get off their butts and put some effort into promoting artists of will's calibre and stop over promoting people like 50 cent. No offence to 50 or any of his fans intended but he does get over promoted.

not good news at all. Fell all the way to 33.

Switch gets nearly 5 months on the chart and ps will get 3 weeks if its lucky. I cannot repeat what i said when i heard this. I dont get it for starters its airplay was ok. Lets just pray interscope still wanna release tell me why after this. :therain:

I think Party Starter has been the biggest 'grower' song ever for me... I know loads of people that have said they don't like it, I think it's the chorus that people find annoying to start with. If I wasn't a big Will fan and I'd only heard the track 3 or 4 times there's no way I would have bought it... I just hope TMW is still a possibility...