JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on TRL!

• Admin
[quote=krizia,Jul 2 2004, 07:52 PM]he's been on TRL a lot before IN PERSON. He is still filming "last first kiss" so probably scheduling conflicts. Plus, I Robot doesn't open for 2 more weeks so he'll be promoting on more talk shows and make more appearances next week to promote I, Robot. He might have rescheduled an appearance on TRL for next week. He probably will do more promotion in NY since he's filming there[/quote]
theyve already wrapped on last first kiss

• Admin
[quote=bigted,Jul 2 2004, 08:15 PM]TRL's corny! I rather see Will on 106& Park! TRL is straight bull****, they don't even play a minute of any of the music videos! :blah:[/quote]
:ditto: yeah he wants to see 40 secs of a video? but then with the videos they play maybe its a good thing :ohnoes:

• Admin
[quote=PTluv777,Jul 10 2004, 11:51 PM]According to 'Rock on TV' he's going to be on this time, on Wed. the 14. Maybe for real this time...?[/quote]
yeah i hope he turns up this time..because im sure he'll talk about the new album on TRL :ditto:

Yeah, it's 4 real. I saw it on TRL Friday and 4 some reason i could post it...then 4got yesterday. I just made a post about it on the main message board b4 i saw it here. It's alot more realistic 4 him 2 do it this week since the movie drops this week.

It was dope that Will mentioned his new music when he 1st got on! The rest of the time he talked about I Robot but it's great to hear him mentioning that his 1st single will come out in 6 weeks! :dancingcool: :thumb: