JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I, ROBOT TRAILOR IN FRONT OF SPIDER-MAN 2!!

I saw Spider-Man 2 2nite and guess what trailor just happens 2 play 1st...I, Robot. Of course it looked great and it seemed 2 keep the attention of the packed theater. This waz also good cuz i went with a group of 9 people and i think it hyped them all 2 go and see this movie as a group (but with more people).

Spider-Man 2 may be the biggest movie of the summer, but it's cool that they put I, Robot in the beginning even tho' it's being considered compitition 4 the movie. The other trailors were so bad or pointless that I, Robot is the only one memorable and the theater already had tons of posters 4 it up.

• Admin
yeah i saw the i robot trailer for the 1st time on the big screen.. actually that was my highlight i didnt like the 1st spiderman or the second..they just ruin all my childhood memories.. needed more spidey sense..spidey!! spideys classic one liners.. 2 much peter parker and mary jane storyline going on...growing up on all these comics i just cant get with any of these movies at all :bang: