JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Be In A Movie With Will Smith

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]This is an email that I receive regurlarly from a casting directory site. I hate these promises, but hafta pay fees as a result. Anyways, altho as 2 good 2 be true as it sounds///...imma hafta pass up this opportunity,..but if yall wanna hop on it...

Jam on it! :dj: :kekeke: and good luck....um, good reading rather...lol
just wanted to share how ppl will use a celebs name to solicit hungry and thirsty wanna be actors like me lmao! (i just didnt fall 4 it) :thumb: this tyme...lol

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]
[b][font="Arial"][color=blue]URGENT TODAY: NEW CASTING CALLS
EARN $$$ BY APPEARING
IN THE NEXT WILL SMITH BLOCKBUSTER

Click on the actual part you want to apply for INSTANTLY

June 29, 2004

Natalia Madrid,

This is a special URGENT NOTICE for you. We have brand new specific casting calls right now and we urgently need you to consider auditioning.

This is a hot season for new movie production - there are fantastic opportunities every day for new talent to get a break. Summer blockbusters like Spiderman II and Harry Potter are making way for a new round of films in production.

Here is our FEATURED PART - no experience necessary, and you can live anywhere!

****** Featured Call: Be in a Will Smith Blockbuster: Will Smith is now filming "Last First Kiss," his next major movie. The movie's casting company is seeking newcomers to be extras for pay… Click here for full info & to apply now...

ALSO…If you are a Will Smith fan, and would like to attend the premiere of his blockbuster, I, Robot and be on MTV… Click here for full info & to apply now...

This week, we are also looking for people who want to be cast in productions for TV series, music videos and reality TV.

If any of these parts sound good to you, do not delay, and please apply now.

Be on TV & Get $10,000 Home Makeover: The Bravo Cable network is casting for someone who wants to win $10,000 to improve their home. Could it be you? Click here for full info & to apply now...

Major Movie Director is Holding Open Casting Calls: Jerry Bruckheimer has directed Johnny Depp and Ben Affleck in movies like Pirates of the Carribean and Pearl Harbor. Now he's looking for brand new faces… Click here for full info & to apply now...

Be on a Television Sitcom: Looking for all types…are you a little bit "quirky?"… Click here for full info & to apply now...

Do any of these parts sound right for you?

At InstantCast, we committed to helping new faces break into acting by putting them in touch with casting directors who are looking to fill parts on an urgent basis.

This is a rare opportunity...

Don’t miss out for another day...

Sincerely,
Roger Carmien
Director of Casting, InstantCast

P.S. The only way to break into the entertainment business is for auditioning for parts like these. So Click here to audition for these parts immediately [/color][/font][/b]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I don't know,...the only way i would find out is to pay some fee...guess i wont be in a Will Smith movie...

They sent me an update, for a LAST CHANCE to be in a Will Smith movie...but guess my broke self, missed my one and only chance, according to these ppl...

oh well... :dunno:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]