JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do you dislike about Will?

mfuqua23

Movies.

I dont really care for his movies, I love him for the rapper, not the actor. I could care less about him shattering box office records, I want him to release an album like every 1 to 2 years like any other rapper.

Same here! Don't get me wrong I like his movies! But sometimes it looks like he puts movies over Hip Hop!

What about Ice Cube and Queen Latifah? It's dissapointing to see them making 10 movies and no albums over the last decade, Ice Cube could be shutting down these fake gangstas and Queen Latifah could still be a top female mc, that spot hasn't been filled yet.

Again..Same thoughts Ted..Except that i forgot abou Q.L :lolsign:

Yeah but you can look on it another way..

The other Mc`s who are acting much (Ice CUbe and LL) are also releasing not to much Records..

LL the same way Will does and Ice Cube practicly nothing!

Edited by Turntable

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i dont like when he says he puts the music first but when it comes down to it he doesnt really practice what he preaches, althought ive gotta hand it to him, i thought he did take a lot of time off for lost and found, he did take the time off what he said he would and did miss out on 20 mil for a movie. How did i manage to change it being a negative thing into a positive thing lol.

Will doesn't have to release albums every year, look at those that do, most of them suck at it, Jay-Z released 9 albums in 9 years and only like 2 or 3 of them got credability and he's supposed to be the best at it, Will's 9 albums are easily better 'cause he took more time to do them in between, quality counts the most not quanity, Rakim doesn't have to make albums every year either 'cause nobody's touching "Paid In Full", at this point it's just doing it for the love of the game not that he has to, there isn't really anybody worthy on the scene right now that could compete with Will either so there's no need to drop so much at once, that's why Nas and LL release albums every other year now too, they're in a class of their own, don't hate the player hate the game, if there was comp for Will he'd drop something more often, "Lost and Found" is easily one of the best of the decade already and a message to other mcs that Will's one of the best who's ever done it, he could drop one more classic this decade, do tours, and try to win an Oscar with nobody coming close to him, other rappers and most full-time actors for that matter who do movies ain't successful as Will either at that so I think he has a good chance of winning one before Ice Cube does, Will's only competiting with himself right now.

Edited by bigted

WEAR BAGGY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his jeans are too tight!!!!!

besides that I don't dislike anything!!!

WTF?! his jeans are baggy, start recognizing. i hope ur not one of those people who thinks that people have to dress a certain way to be a certain way. fake gangstas are the ones who wear oversized baggy pants off their asses and can't walk right. Will's style and fashion and style is very good right now, his jeans are loose enough, he doesnt need to act all fake gangsta and stuff. if u wear pants like this in real life because u think it makes u look cool, u should reconsider your perceptions on things.

WTF?! his jeans are baggy, start recognizing. i hope ur not one of those people who thinks that people have to dress a certain way to be a certain way. fake gangstas are the ones who wear oversized baggy pants off their asses and can't walk right. Will's style and fashion and style is very good right now, his jeans are loose enough, he doesnt need to act all fake gangsta and stuff. if u wear pants like this in real life because u think it makes u look cool, u should reconsider your perceptions on things.

I think JusticeKnight is joking, at least I hope! :stickpoke:

The Prince is awesome and he'll always be my favorite rapper and actor, but i agree with hero1, i wish he would do more stuff with jazzyjeff, and i wish he would stop talking about cussing if hes gonna do it on the next track. Oh well

Well I'm kinda like AJ and Tim on this 1. There really isn't anything I don't like about Will

I would like Will 2 wrap up this film and get 2 touring or work with JJ on another JJFP album. But we have 2 keep in mind that Jazzy works 2 on his own stuff. Hope maybe that they can workout something so they can get together and make an album.

I think ppl miss the fact about what WS has a problem with cursing in tracks

He doesn't have a problem with cursing it just when "rappers" say a cuss word in every verse that they do.

Like I don't remember what the rapper name was but he said a cuss word in 1 verse and said another curse word 2 ryhme it with. That is just terrible.

The Prince is awesome and he'll always be my favorite rapper and actor, but i agree with hero1, i wish he would do more stuff with jazzyjeff, and i wish he would stop talking about cussing if hes gonna do it on the next track. Oh well

:iagree: I agree with everything right up in here. Fresh Prince will always be my fav. rapper and actor. But he needs to get back with Jazzy for the ol skool and release some brand new funk!! I would love to see a new JJFP record come out! I can see it now...:jazzy:

I also think he should go easy on the swears too if he says thats why there ain't no cursing in my ryhmes haha

I didn't like his "latin" songs... Thank God that there aren't trax like that on lost n found! :hail:

I didn't like those songs either, like La Fiesta and I Can't Stop, I don't like those songs.

I also agree with everyone else, he needs to do more stuff with Jazzy! I know that they still work together but I'd like the next album to be a Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince album. :word:

I think JusticeKnight is joking, at least I hope! :stickpoke:

No he`s not..Right? :lolsign:

Oh and Yeah..The Latin Tracks are terible! :davidblaine: