JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & KFC

Guest Prince
[quote=Hero1,Jun 30 2004, 03:00 AM][quote=3cookies,Jun 29 2004, 08:45 PM] [font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL yea...that will be perfect anyway, because everytime I think of KFC, i think of Jazzy Jeff in that one scene on the FPOBA in the trunk of the car...haha

I hope something positive comes out of it...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font][/quote]
:kekeke: :kekeke: it just clicked..maybe "jazz" will show up in a commercial..with uncle phil throwin him outta the kfc :kekeke: [/quote]
lol! That would be ddope to see! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY!!! I here SOOOOOOOO many stories about KFC but its still one of my favorite fast food joints!!

I heard that they grow their own chicken so thats why they had to change their name from [b]Kentucky Fried Chicken[/b] -----> [b]KFC[/b] (Because its not real chicken their using) :nhawong: Edited by Da Brakes

Guest Prince
In which case I agree, I'm not sure Jeffs name tagged to a KFC advert would be too good, apart from the money aspect... I'm just glad I never eat fast food...

Unrelated, but if theres any Burger Knig fans out there... I was hearing on the news here that a "restaurant" was closed down because in the vat of mayonnaise there was discovered traces of 6 different mens -well need I say any more?- :nhawong: ...

• Members
:werd: Hail Gang

Jazzy Jeff and KFC.
An interesting topic.

I like KFC .....they have a pretty good reputation here in the caribbean.

However if i had a choice ...some times i prefer...
...."BurgerKing"!!!

that s an interesting report u got there on KFC :roll:
but they got a pretty good rep over here.

shout to prince
shout to AJ
this is the friendly warrior
passing through :ditto:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]prince...unt un!!! are u serious? tell me bout the 6 traces of whateva..i havent heard about that...and altho i dont eat fast foods that much, (xcept french fries...) thats my #1 fav of alll tyme...but whas up with that chicken?

off the chicken 4 a sec...

warriorgriff...i didnt know you were in the carribean...wait a minute. maybe i did. LOL. but I want to go there soo bad, and when I do,...imma definately email you beforehand to give me pointers on where to go, or not to go...recommended places to stay etc...lol...now im gettin all happy n stuff... cuz i know ur gonna give me the best ideas, with no ripoffs...hahaha :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

Guest Prince
[quote=3cookies,Jul 17 2004, 10:10 AM]prince...unt un!!! are u serious? tell me bout the 6 traces of whateva..i havent heard about that...and altho i dont eat fast foods that much, (xcept french fries...) thats my #1 fav of alll tyme...but whas up with that chicken?[/quote]
Tell you about the "6 traces of whateva"? Well it's simple, a BK "restaurant" was closed down (it was on the news) because they discovered through tests that 6 different men had been :::aheming::: into the vat of mayonnaise!

Tim, any more news on JJ & KFC?

im not gettin this test tube chicken thing, do they specially breed them 4 kfc or somethin, dont farmers do that anyway and animals are specially bred for us to eat.

and as for the man juice burgers, ew, u have put me off burger king, well maybe for the next few days.