JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & KFC

• Admin
checkout this e-mail i just got..

Hello,
My name is Randy W***** on behalf of Kentucky Fried Chicken and I was browsing the web and came across your site. I am trying to find out how I would go about contacting Jazzy Jeff for a posible program. I could not find any of his contact info on his "official" site, so I was thinking maybe you could help me or point me in the right direction. If so, that would be a huge help, thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Randy W*****
Public Relations
L******e PR/Ad/Interactive Firm

anyway i gave him the details..maybe we will see jeff in some kfc commercials or sumthin :kekeke: :kekeke:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL yea...that will be perfect anyway, because everytime I think of KFC, i think of Jazzy Jeff in that one scene on the FPOBA in the trunk of the car...haha

I hope something positive comes out of it...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• Admin
[quote=3cookies,Jun 29 2004, 08:45 PM][font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL yea...that will be perfect anyway, because everytime I think of KFC, i think of Jazzy Jeff in that one scene on the FPOBA in the trunk of the car...haha

I hope something positive comes out of it...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font][/quote]
:kekeke: :kekeke: it just clicked..maybe "jazz" will show up in a commercial..with uncle phil throwin him outta the kfc :kekeke:

Something allittle off topic i guess, but a couple of years ago KFC (in the UK anyway) did an advert with the song Boom Shake The Room playing over it. However it wasn't actually Will rapping but someone else who obviously was there to sound like Will. Not that this is particularly related to this topic i just thought I'd say

I remember u guys talking about that. I'd love 2 know the connection of "Boom! Shake The Room" with KFC tho.' They probably had someone else rapping the song so that they didn't have 2 spend as much money 2 get the real song. Waz the beat the official instrumental or might it have been generic 2?

yeah i heard that version of the song in a comercial 4 coca cola too, and i also heard it in a club, i kinda felt i was betraying Will by dancing to the fake version.

But thats cool about the KFC commefcial, just think Tim u could be responsible for a hilarious advert, in fact u should sell that guy ur idea about jazz and uncle phil lol.

Now im confusing myself. I think the advert i was thinking about was a coca cola advert. The beat did sound like the original but it wouldn't have been as hard to reproduce something very similar as the voice was.

However KFC did use Summertime andvertising a new burger or something during a summer sometime.

• Admin
a few years ago there was a cereal commercial in australia..and they had some different guy rapping boom shake the room over it..and yeah it sounded really bad@@!! :ohnoes: