JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Timbaland

• Admin
theres no need to be skeptical will has talked about the album himself.. the fact that wills been hangin out with jazzy jeff and timbaland this past week makes me think we might be in store for sumthin exciting :jig:

even tho Will has a lot of movies planned, it doesnt necessarily mean that he has signed on 4 all of them. As far as i know (admititly that isnt much) he has only signed for that explorer 1, but correct me if im wrong.

And when Will released all of his other solo albums he was doing movies while promoting them, and we also know he his activly looking 4 a label now, so he must plan to release it fairly soon. So im excited about this news too.

(sorry about all the spelling mistakes lol, im having a bad spell day)

Anybody who is a regular at this board and dosen't believe that the album is ready 2 drop whenever Will wants it 2 is a fool. Not only has Will talked about it, but this board has a few people with inside sources that are legit. And movies mean nothing...he's dropped a movie nearly ever year 4 almost a decade and he did 3 albums while on Columbia.

Timbaland??
Nah, I didn't hear a lot of his produced tracks, but i didn't really
like all the Missy Elliot stuff he did... I hate missy's stuff
Sorry, but in my opinion Will should do a Jazzy Jeff only Album...
It also migght happen, that his style will change, when he works with
other people (mary j, petey pablo,...)
I think this "oldskool" album will sound a bit strange of what hes done
But I'm really looking forward to his new album

PS: Willow Is A Player is one of his worst songs on B2R for me... sorry

I think this is also my bad english spell day :)

• Admin
[quote=DefCEM,Jul 3 2004, 08:06 AM]Sorry, but in my opinion Will should do a Jazzy Jeff only Album...[/quote]
i think anyone who owns wills albums would think that.. but unfortunately it doesnt seem to be happenin like we'd like :dunno: its been 5 years since potnas so i'd be happy with one jjfp track at this stage :werd:

If Will's doing so much recording music he should release a mixtape of a few of them tracks like 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Nas, and other rappers do to keep his name out in the street. :dj: Edited by bigted

FP isn't exactly a mixtape-type artist right now. I think that's just a silly idea unless the music is that perfect and people gave it a chance. I think donating a track 2 a popular mixtape DJ would be a great idea...but not a 'mixtape album.' Will isn't 2 keen on the idea of having music bootlegged so this looks like something that would never happen.

I agree that Will needs 2 do something with this music tho.' Alot of it isn't gonna make the album, he should put out a single or EP with stuff on it or make a special version of the album available soon.