JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When Julie saw Jeff

Jazzy Julie

maybe i'll be able to do that when i'm older but these days i need AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep in order to not be falling asleep the next day. i usually have to wake up at 7:00am so that means going 2 bed no later than 11:00pm. even if my parents werent' strict about going 2 bed i'd still do it cuz otherwise i can't get thru the next day.

oh the worst i did was a few weeks back when i went on holiday, i was in work on the sunday until about 3.30pm. i went home and packed, then went to bed at 10.30pm, but i didnt sleep until 1am coz i was too excited lol. I then got out of bed at 3am with just 2 hours sleep and got a plane to paris at 6.30. We then ran around all day and finally went to bed at about 11pm. I slept well that night.

English can also cope with going out in winter in just a strappy top to go to clubs. I get told off so much by my mum tho.

oh the worst i did was a few weeks back when i went on holiday, i was in work on the sunday until about 3.30pm. i went home and packed, then went to bed at 10.30pm, but i didnt sleep until 1am coz i was too excited lol. I then got out of bed at 3am with just 2 hours sleep and got a plane to paris at 6.30. We then ran around all day and finally went to bed at about 11pm. I slept well that night.

English can also cope with going out in winter in just a strappy top to go to clubs. I get told off so much by my mum tho.

You're crazy! :lolsign: Just kidding. I need to get a lot of sleep or I get sick in the morning!

That's awesome you got to see Jazzy Jeff perform live! :thumbsup: :1-say-yes: