JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When Julie saw Jeff

Jazzy Julie

ok everything went really wrong but i saw Jeff in the end and it made it all worth while.

The story begins when we are on the train, it stopped at a station and didnt start again, they said it was a signalling problem, and i thought we would miss Jeff, but luckily they solved it.

So we get into Liverpool town centre and i have a map to find the club coz we dont go to that 1, i am very poor at reading maps so we get a bit lost, but eventually find it with the help of some bouncers. We get there for 10 and wait in the queue, its a very dodgy looking street with dodgy looking people so we get a bit scared (Tim please tell Jeff to go to less scary clubs lol). They evetually let us in at 10.30 and we go and have a dance in the club and laugh at the peoplem who cant dance. It gets to midnight and still no Jeff, we then find out hes not on until 1am -3am. So we wait and wait and there is rubbish dance music on and my friend kim is tired and has a sore knee. It gets to 1 and no Jeff, we get really bored and we find out the goss from the toilets that Jeff's plane was late and hes on his way. At 2am we get seriously bored and we both had work in the morning, i decide 15 more mins and we go. Then finally Jeff comes.

JEFF PART OF STORY STARTS HERE

He was brillient, it was quite a small room so we got pretty close. I still cant believe i danced to Jeff s music and it was well worth the wait. He had a rapper mad skills with him, and they did songs from dre, snoop, krs one, 2pac, Kayne. I managed to sneak my camera in and got about 5 mins of footage har har. Jeff did some amazing scratches, i didnt hear the bird or the transformer tho.

Anyways it gets to 3am and its when its meant to finish, kim is dying and i have to get up for work. I ended up pulling some guy but later decided go away im here for jeff not to pull lol. We had to leave shortly after 3am to get a taxi and get home. Im gutted i had to leave in the middle, i still cant belive i walked out on Jeff, but i didnt have much of a choice.

So now its 4am and im going to bed, and will feel rough 2moro lol.

But thanx Tim for tellin me Jeff was on, bcoz it wa so worth all the hassel and i got to see the magnificent (some of him) in front of my very eyes.

and darn the plane being late.

I left at about 3.15 in the end which is good that i only missed 15 mins, but is bad bcoz i so would have stayed another 15 mins. I probably missed the best part.

Im sure he'll be back tho, its the second time hes been at that club so next time im gonna make sure im not in work the next day and dont have an injured friend.

:mygod: U R very Lucky Julie! U got 2 c The Magnificent LIVE :hail: :jazzy:

I WOULD LOVE 2 C JAZZY LIVE. O well sum day I might... :angelamor:

Edited by Angel Amor

that's great Julie! it's too bad u had some unexpected problems. i dunno how u guys do that... stay up till 4am and then work the next morning. i don't think i could ever do that

yeah im hardcore haha, well actually i was in work at 12.00pm but i did only end up getting 5 hours sleep. Plus it was right in the middle of my 12 days of work on the run with no day off. Thats partly the reason i couldnt stay too late, i have to pace myself lol.