JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH CD SINGLE HOOK-UP

Hey, I've talked about these b4 and if anyone is interested in these let me know ASAP. For those of u who are interested in getting their hands on the Will Smith Austria "Freakin' It" CD single which has the Album Version, the similar House Mix, the Instrumental to the House Mix AND "HOLLA BACK," now is the time. For those that don't know, "Holla Back" is a song Will completed shortly after dropping Willennium and it's not included on any album. It actually one of the best songs he's ever recorded and copies of this are kinda rare.

I can also hook a few people who with various Tatyana Ali CD import singles. The "Daydreamin'" ones feature various remixes on them (one version has the b-side "Never Leave You Lonely"...not on any album). The "Boy You Knock Me Out" singles feature the remix with a verse from Will (and various remixes). I can also probably find a few "Just Cruisin'" CD singles which feature the ultra-smooth Trackmasters Remix.

Import CD singles for about $10 and sometimes more and are usually hard 2 finding depending on where u live and how old they are (all of these are at least 3 years old.) Why i can get a few more of the "Freakin' It" CD singles, the Tatyana Ali ones are running low and if i get these for people, i need to do it within the next 2 days.

I can get these singles brand new and still stealed at a decent price so if u let me know, i can ship one to you for a total of $10 (covering the CD, packaging, shipping, and handling). I'll have to ask for $2 extra dollars from people who live overseas. And if u want more than one, let me know so i can see how much it'll cost. So that i can get them at the discount price, please let me know your interest in them NOW. If u are someone who dosen't know me well, u can ask other members on this board since i've hooked many of them up in the past. I don't rip people off.

I will take payments of US cash thru' the mail or payments thru' PayPal. If u have any ?uestions or are interested, let me know ASAP so that i can get these at the discount price 4 u.

Just contact me thru' a Private Message on this board or e-mail me thru' my Profile.

p.s. For those of u who i already picked up stuff but u havn't sent your payements, get a hold of me cuz i have the singles ready 2 go.