JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff @ Liverpool Saturday

Hero1

woohoo! guess whos gonna see Jeff on sat!!!! ok thats an easy one lol, i havnt booked tix coz i doubt they will get posted in time, but its the same club as last time and im certain perry said u can buy on the door. Another problem is im working sat night, so if any emergancy animals come in dying they get sent away, lol no im just kiddin i wont do that.

Thanx for that Tim, i owe u twice, i get to see Jeff and Will coz of this site!! :hail:

I'll probably take my video camera and guard it with my life in Liverpool :damnlorettas: but hopefully if all goes well i can put a vid up for u guys.

note: this time im not gonna scream like im being murdered like i did with Will, i promise. :paperbag:

woohoo! guess whos gonna see Jeff on sat!!!! ok thats an easy one lol, i havnt booked tix coz i doubt they will get posted in time, but its the same club as last time and im certain perry said u can buy on the door. Another problem is im working sat night, so if any emergancy animals come in dying they get sent away, lol no im just kiddin i wont do that.

Thanx for that Tim, i owe u twice, i get to see Jeff and Will coz of this site!! :hail:

I'll probably take my video camera and guard it with my life in Liverpool :damnlorettas: but hopefully if all goes well i can put a vid up for u guys.

note: this time im not gonna scream like im being murdered like i did with Will, i promise. :paperbag:

Word of warning Julie, Clubs can be really dodgy about letting you in with recording equipment. I've had to get permission from Club owners and such like in the past about taking in my camcorder to a night club.

erm i dont know what to do now, ive sneaked stuff into a concert before bcoz i stuffed it down my pants lol (youd be surprised how bad security is in an age of terroism). I really wanna record but i dont wanna get chucked out. :worried: :hmm:

My digital camera is part of my video camera, ive got a normal camera tho.