JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind The Posts II

Da Brakes

Guest Prince
Sup guys... No full sized picture, but in my avatar I did decide it was time to remove the shades and ski helmet, so took a webcam picture of me. I don't know which you guys prefer?

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Sup man... You'll have to find a host for it...

If I'm not mistaken you have an AIM account, right? If you do, go to [url="http://hometown.aol.com"]http://hometown.aol.com[/url] and sign in, and go to design your page... Just the easy designer will do for this. Don't bother about design of the page - it doesn't matter. Go to images, and upload your picture onto the page. Save it, then just paste the direct link to the picture. The link should be something like hometown.aol.com/YOUR USERNAME/THE NAME OF PAGE THAT YOU SAVED AS/image.jpg

If you still need help, or it doesn't work... Let me know and I can help... Edited by Prince

cool, u aint the character I pictured..

I think you've seen mine..i had it up here once, until some1 eraced it..i wonder who..
So i'm lookin 4 a web-site where nobody cares wut i put there..
aight man,peace
[b]word life[/b]

Guest Prince
[quote]I think you've seen mine..i had it up here once, until some1 eraced it..i wonder who..[/quote]

Haha, if you're trying to diss admin just say so... :kekeke: Tim hasn't erased anything. You posted a picture on the old board, but those boards were deleted man... Nothing was erased... Edited by Prince

no man..it aint any1 here..definetly not tim...And i aint talkin about the pic i posted on the old forum.....i just wish some1 knew wut i'm talkin about..

wut do you mean tryna diss admin????? if i were, i would just diss him st8, not try..
aaight man, peace
[b]word life[/b]

Guest Prince
Aight yeah I'm feeling that idea FuQ, being non-expectant of when exactly it's going to take.

WildChild, explain yourself further and we can help prevent misunderstandings :thumb: Edited by Prince

[quote=Prince,Aug 8 2004, 06:27 PM]Aight yeah I'm feeling that idea FuQ, being non-expectant of when exactly it's going to take.[/quote]
What U talkin about? lol. I knew when it was gonna take it. In 10 secs. That's why i tried 2 look directly at the cam, cuz my pic is goin on her wall. She loves me and vice versa.

btw, if ya wonderin whose thigh that is in the backround, it;z Ashanti's. oh yeah! Edited by mfuqua23