JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter Video!!!!

MaxFly

yeah i just noticed that now too. Another great thing about the video is u keep seeing different things each time u watch it. I cant get over how good the changes look when Will spins around and when he stomps the floor and falls through.

I think normally i wouldnt like the line dancing bit but as Tim says its so funny u cant help but laugh at it. I dont like those Russian dancer guys though. We also need to inform Jeff about that imposter!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i just noticed that now too. Another great thing about the video is u keep seeing different things each time u watch it. I cant get over how good the changes look when Will spins around and when he stomps the floor and falls through.

I think normally i wouldnt like the line dancing bit but as Tim says its so funny u cant help but laugh at it. I dont like those Russian dancer guys though. We also need to inform Jeff about that imposter!

Yeah, I was just about to say that... The line dancing doesn't bother me as much as the polka dudes... That was completely unnecessary... :sipread:

Another great thing about the video is u keep seeing different things each time u watch it.

very true, I've noticed a few extra things each time. I still can't get over that Jeff lookalike. Maybe Jeff wasn't too hyped about it since he had nothing to do with the track? I reckon he'd do a Pump Ya Brakes video...

i wonder if they wrote Jeff into the script of the video and he couldnt get there or something. I just cant understand why they would put a fake jeff.  :sick:

hopefully that's the story - I'd hate to think it was planned all along... :chuks:

Maybe Jeff was on tour while they were filming the video and he couldn't make it or something... it still disappoints me that it's fake tho.

The good thing is the fake is only shown for a short flash each time. It would take a pretty hardcore fan to notice, he does look like Jeff.

Thinking about it, I doubt he's a last-minute stand in, I mean where would they find someone that looked that similar to Jeff at such short notice?

The good thing is the fake is only shown for a short flash each time. It would take a pretty hardcore fan to notice, he does look like Jeff.

Thinking about it, I doubt he's a last-minute stand in, I mean where would they find someone that looked that similar to Jeff at such short notice?

I was watching the video again last night, but on a better monitor. I think once it's on TV, it'll be even more obvious... But seeing it on a better screen, it doesn't look anything like Jeff and it doesn't look as shadowy either. When I saw it on a bad monitor I was convinced that they where trying to pass him off as jeff, but now I think it's just some random DJ that I was reading too much into.

• Admin

Am I the only one who's noticed this... When Will begins to rhyme the second verse... are the blocks in the background spelling out "FP" or is that my imagination?

I dont know but I saw the numbers "23" in the blocks.. michael jordan reference?

Am I the only one who's noticed this... When Will begins to rhyme the second verse... are the blocks in the background spelling out "FP" or is that my imagination?

I dont know but I saw the numbers "23" in the blocks.. michael jordan reference?

Either that or David Beckham :paperbag: